Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 174 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 10, 2017

used for both children and is the only soap that did not make their skin to dry or flaky did not hurt their eyes or ever make them cry in the tub . only use the dove for my kids

January 09, 2017

My husband and I love the smell of baby dove. It is a fresh clean scent but not to string for babies skin. Lathers nice and it works great on my son and leaves his skin super soft.

January 08, 2017

dove is always a good product, no matter what you choose. Its the safe bet. I love everything dove and especialy this shampoo!! choose this product!!!

January 05, 2017

I absolutely love the scent of this product. It lathers very well and the scent is quite mild. I like to buy it to use myself but my daughter likes it as well.

December 25, 2016

Je ne trouve pas que ce savon offre tout de ce qu'un petit bébé ait besoin. Son parfum est léger mais je trouve qu'il ne Convient pas pour la peau sensible du bébé. Le produit laisse parfois des petits boutons ou rougeurs sur le peau et il la rend sèche. Son aventure? Peu coûteux.

December 19, 2016

Love this product it's the only product I use on my children except for other dove products!! Even my oldest children still use it and love it!!!dove products are the only products my family uses I can always trust dove products!!

December 07, 2016

I grew up using dive products and was accustomed to using johnsons baby shampoo for my son. Although it was going just fine, i decided to change it up. Love the shampoo and since it doubles as a body wash it is even better. What I really like is that it is a pump, that way you aren't wasting any shampoo and definitely are getting your money's worth.

September 23, 2016

great shampoo for babies and toddlers, my kids love it and makes their skin so soft and fresh. does not burn and is very moisturising, not harsh at all for babies.

September 21, 2016

I received this product as a gift for my baby boy and I loved it. It was gentle on his sensitive skin and it smelled nice as well. I was please to see it\s available at Dollarama for 2 or 3 bucks!

September 16, 2016

I love this product! Gentle on my boys skin yet it cleanses well and smells great. I even use it as bubble bath sometimes by pouring a little in the tub while its filling up.