Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 23, 2016

great shampoo for babies and toddlers, my kids love it and makes their skin so soft and fresh. does not burn and is very moisturising, not harsh at all for babies.

September 21, 2016

I received this product as a gift for my baby boy and I loved it. It was gentle on his sensitive skin and it smelled nice as well. I was please to see it\s available at Dollarama for 2 or 3 bucks!

September 16, 2016

I love this product! Gentle on my boys skin yet it cleanses well and smells great. I even use it as bubble bath sometimes by pouring a little in the tub while its filling up.

September 09, 2016

I love dove! So I love the fact that there is a baby line! You can use it all over- head to little toes! It smells nice and clean! I would recommend this line for babies!

September 07, 2016

I love this as an Adult too. Just like the Dove baby bar soap this is awesome too.

It is head to toe use. My face as well. Just an all around nice clean, fresh smell, doesn't dry out skin, and yes, you can shampoo with it ladies. I haven't really noticed if it strips dyed hair making your color fade. I haven't used this in a while, but I see it at the grocery store every time I walk buy I think about buying it again cuz its awesome. Its nice to add to your bath pouffe or sponge too. You use way less doing it that way.

August 03, 2016

Depuis 3 ans c'est le savon tête-aux-pieds de ma fille!! Elle sent toujours très bonne et sa peau est douce à souhait! Même qu'à l'occasion je l'utilise...

August 02, 2016

I love the dove baby wash brand. I used it on all 4 of my kids who have sensitive skin prone to eczema. This has a lovely light scent, doesn't leave skin dry and is non irritating. I actually use it as hand soap in our bathrooms because the regular hand soap brands were irritating my kids and my hands and causing eczema. Love this product.

August 02, 2016

J'utilise ce produit pour mes petits-enfants mais aussi pour moi !!! C'est une crème qui hydrate très bien et qui a un doux parfum frais et subtil très apprécié. Ça sent le "propre" !!!

July 30, 2016

This is an amazing product. Scent isn't too strong and it's soft on babies skin. I used this on both my kids when they were little. Dove comes out with the best products I've ever seen! My go to product for sure! It's soft on not just the skin , but the eyes as well. It's true to its word. It's not too expensive to purchase and the quality is amazing

July 29, 2016

This is an amazing product. It is gently and the fragrance is not too strong. My kids are now six and seven and I still love using this in them. And sometimes myself...lol

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag