Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 186 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

March 21, 2017

I love Dove I have used it for all 3 of my children.
    One of the best product out there and the smell is just amazing. Keep up the good work Dove and I will keep buying.

March 21, 2017

Hello, First id like to say Thank You Chickadviser for giving me the honor to try this Dove Baby Moisturizer, Wipes and Lotion!
    Ive tried this all week on my baby and i was pleasantly surprised at how my baby's skin felt so soft and had no greasy residues as other lotions/moisturizers have.
    My babys skin is very important to me as i want her to be as comfortable as can be.
    I personally would have appreciated a lotion/moisturizer to smell like baby powder or other leaving my baby smelling nice as i do when i wash with dove soap.Other than this i would strongly recommend to mothers who have babies that are allergic to perfumes and such. Ty Dove and ChickAdviser once again!
    #tryBabyDove #gotitfree #chickadvisor

March 20, 2017

A very soft and gentle soap. We love it! We were quite nervous as my son has sensitive skin, but we've used a nice bit of it now and his skin is perfect and soft. Super impressed.

March 18, 2017

Je donne le bain juste avec ce savon
    La a ma fille mais cest dommage je n'en trouve plua dans les magasin

March 14, 2017

i absolutely love the scent on my baby's skin so soft and kissable smell good skin.and i love the fact it's a body wash and shampoo in 1, highly recommend ! awesome product!

February 28, 2017

J'adore ce savon pour bébé, il sent tellement bon. Et je lave mes enfants avec a tout les soir depuis maintenant plus de 7ans. Je n'ai rien a dire contre ce savon.

February 24, 2017

Cleanse and soothes. I like using this for both body and hair for my little one, but especially for her hair, as I find other baby shampoos can leave her scalp dry and flaky. However, I've never experienced that with this wash. Her scalp and skin gets gently cleansed and moisturised, leaving soft skin and hair. Plus the scent is mild and very soothing. I highly recommend this wash.

February 24, 2017

Scent abd rear free................ Excellent.................................,.,.,.,.l...............................................................

January 10, 2017

used for both children and is the only soap that did not make their skin to dry or flaky did not hurt their eyes or ever make them cry in the tub . only use the dove for my kids

January 09, 2017

My husband and I love the smell of baby dove. It is a fresh clean scent but not to string for babies skin. Lathers nice and it works great on my son and leaves his skin super soft.