Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 973 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

January 16, 2017

I enjoyed this shampoo. It made my hair smell fresh and clean. I love the way it made my hair feel, soft and frizz free. I have curly hair and it made my curls more manageable .

January 14, 2017

It got the job done as well as left a pleasant aroma.
    I would Definitely recommend this product to any of my friends and family.
    The fact that you require 50 characters minimum in this field is a little bit ridiculous.

January 07, 2017

Really liked the product. Made my hair feel so clean and shiny. Didn't make my hair feel heavy. Highly recommend this product to everyone. Give it a try everyone.

November 03, 2016

C'est un classique comme shampoing. Bonne odeur neutre et pour les deux sexes. Je recommande le produit. Procure une bonne odeur longtemps dans les cheveux.

November 03, 2016

Love it! It changed my hair completely and I just can't get enough of it as it changed my life it was also a good price that hallenedi habit bdifjcjfjjcjfjfjfjfjfjfjf

April 26, 2016

I love it and it make your hair smooth like a baby butt it feel amazing on my skin and hair.Great price
    for it I love using both shampoos and conditioners.

February 12, 2016

This shampoo has made my hair softer. I dye and highlight my hair often. Doing this has made my hair brittle and stringy. Since I have used Dove it has become much better

January 25, 2016

My washing schedule is on a cycle, so with how often I used it I found it didn't work well with my hair. I found it left my hair very dry and straw like. The price was average and found often at various locations.

December 18, 2015

I love Dove products. The most amazing product on the market! I love the smell and the light feeling no flatting and lots of volume. Keep up the great job Dove at keeping us young and clean!

September 24, 2015

cleans my hair so good ! it feels so soft after use