Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 937 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

November 03, 2016

C'est un classique comme shampoing. Bonne odeur neutre et pour les deux sexes. Je recommande le produit. Procure une bonne odeur longtemps dans les cheveux.

November 03, 2016

Love it! It changed my hair completely and I just can't get enough of it as it changed my life it was also a good price that hallenedi habit bdifjcjfjjcjfjfjfjfjfjfjf

April 26, 2016

I love it and it make your hair smooth like a baby butt it feel amazing on my skin and hair.Great price
for it I love using both shampoos and conditioners.

February 12, 2016

This shampoo has made my hair softer. I dye and highlight my hair often. Doing this has made my hair brittle and stringy. Since I have used Dove it has become much better

January 25, 2016

My washing schedule is on a cycle, so with how often I used it I found it didn't work well with my hair. I found it left my hair very dry and straw like. The price was average and found often at various locations.

December 18, 2015

I love Dove products. The most amazing product on the market! I love the smell and the light feeling no flatting and lots of volume. Keep up the great job Dove at keeping us young and clean!

September 24, 2015

cleans my hair so good ! it feels so soft after use

August 13, 2015

Like this product. #dove #beauty great price.

August 11, 2015

I have bought and tried #Dove "Beautifully Clean Shampoo" it was very affordable and I also had a $1.00 off coupon. It cleans my hair very well. It smells so fresh and it also left my hair shiny, soft and smooth. Great Product.

August 11, 2015

Dove Beautifuly Clean Shampoo does exactly as it says,it cleans and moisturizers my hair leaving a clean and healthy looking shine.It doesn't dry out your hair like some shampoos or leave it looking dull and frizzy.Dove leaves it looking silky soft and smooth to the touch.It will not make your scalp feel dry and itchy.Dove shampoo does exactly as it's soap does,it moisturizes and leaves it looking soft and clean.I recommend this Shampoo.