Dove Beautifully Clean Therapy 2 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #1494 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis: Dry, rough hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution: Beautifully Clean Therapy 2 in1 Shampoo & Conditioner protects hair from daily wear and tear that may cause early signs of damage. It also cleans and conditions in one step while removing build-up that can weigh hair down.

April 20, 2015

Great for oily hair. Works well and makes hair smell great and leaves them clean and shiny.

January 27, 2015

Worth every penny !
The smell is awsome ;)
love it even my bf

January 22, 2015

I would use this everyday if possible.

August 12, 2014

Not only is this product skin sensitive, it smells and cleans great too! I've always loved Dove products, I think I love them more now after using this. I would most definitely recommend this to my friends and family with sensitive skin.

July 25, 2014

Love the shape of the bottle and how well this shampoo cleans my hair. It has a light scent and works with just a few drops. Great to stock up on when coupons are available.

June 13, 2014

My favorite shampoo ever. Makes my hair feel so soft

June 12, 2014

Perfect for the in between washes when I don't want to use conditionner!

May 21, 2014

Smells so good and always do a good job!

April 15, 2014

I always purchase this brand. It's easier to use on the kids as it is a 2 in 1!! For kids that hate having their hair washed it's quickly done and over with! It's a great brand to buy! I recomend it!

March 25, 2014

dove therapie me donne des cheveux magnifiques , doux soyeux .j adore