Dove® Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 03, 2016

Le spray est vraiment utile lors des déplacements. Odeur agréable, mais quand même assez forte au nez à l'application. Bon format relié au prix par contre.

October 02, 2016

Dove® Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant is great for travel and quick touch ups. I don't usually wear antiperspirant (prefer deodorant), but this was very good. It was not sticky, gummy and didn't bother my skin at all. No under arm stains after long day in hot office!

September 21, 2016

This product dove is amazing. I buy a lot of these... the only problem with the pink one is the sent! Its dtong and everytime I put it it going over my perfum and i have the feeling that i smell only the product! Its working ood im am dry all day. I try to take it until its done so i put it every other day, for the rest its the blue cap!

September 06, 2016

I love this deodorant cause it's very smooth for the underarms. No alcohol so can even be used right after shaving! Very nice, smooth, makes my armpits nice and soft. Nice smell!

August 16, 2016

I bought this product for the first time on a regular shopping trip out of town. Always Love the dove products, so it was worth the buy!! Not to strong of a smell, perfect for the summer time

August 16, 2016

I love this antiperspirant! I love the soft light fresh scent, I also love how it goes on dry. It is effective and lasts all day! I will definitely keep using this!

August 16, 2016

Dove back at it again with those deodorants. I picked this up alongside when I picked up the camomile one. Both truly great deodorants, perfect for summer

August 16, 2016

I'm a big fan of this spray deodorant! It goes on cool, dries quickly, doesn't leave marks on my clothes, and best of all lasts all day. Although there is some dispersion into the air when you spray, it is minimal. A great product that is refreshing and keeps you refreshed, even with sensitive skin.

August 16, 2016

In summer heat i like to use sprays that turns to powder to refresh all day, and Dove is within the best brands in this category. This spray keeps me fresh al day, has fresh and calm smell, and will fo the job perfectly.

August 16, 2016

Love the way it is going dry and non sticky, the smell is amazing and it is easy to used. It does not leave any marks on clothes and keep you fresh. I highly recommend this product