Dove Body & Lift Volumizing Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1189 out of 2236 in Hair Care

Body & Lift Volumizing MousseDove styling products' unique formulas won't leave your hair too stiff or sticky. The result is a hairstyle that looks beautiful and moves naturally. Rediscover your beautiful hair with Dove.Style Need:Fine, limp hair in need of body and lift.Solution:Volumizing Mousse gives hair body and lift with natural movement. It also provides long-lasting volume and hold, and conditions while you style to leave hair feeling soft and natural.

February 06, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce produit qui tend mes cheveux très faciles à coiffer. Contrairement aux autres mousses, il n'est pas collant. J'avais acheté ce produit parce qu'il était en spécial, maintenant je ne m'en passe plus.

November 28, 2016

I have fussy hair! Sometimes using a Mousse will flatten my hair really bad but I find this works really good . And sometimes when you use products your hair gets real greasy I find this doesn't do that my hair actually has a nice Shine but not a wet shine which I prefer not to have and it just litfs enough that you can't see my scalp which is a great deal for me .

September 15, 2016

Je trouve que la mousse sent terriblement bonne,mais je la trouve très collante dans les cheveux. Elle donne un beau volume ,mais mes cheveux fins reste crunchy et je n'aime pas la sensation collante à l'applicatiin

November 07, 2015

Works great, doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or dry!

January 26, 2015

This works great on my very fine limp hair. I just have to be careful not to apply too much or leaves my hair greasy and chunky looking when its dry.

January 17, 2015

Cheap mousse good for everyday use.

December 13, 2014

Great mousse for hair that is naturally limp or fine. It gives me a lot of volume and never leaves a residue or sticky feeling. One pump is enough for me and I have long hair. I distribute most of it to the crown of my head and smooth the rest over the ends. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Helps achieve a very nice blowout as well. Very affordable too!

October 05, 2013

great scents and makes hair feel wonderful. so easy to style. wonderful for lift for thinner hair

July 11, 2013

This does the job. I can't say it's the best mousse i have ever used but it is pretty good!

June 25, 2013

I love this affordable product especialy with the use of coupons. It does not feel sticky or heavy.Love the way my hair looks and feel!
    I would definately recommend it.