dove body soap

dove body soap Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 925 in Bath & Body

February 20, 2017

the best out there!! so many scents to choose from ...lathers up nice and thick and rinses c;
    lean ...no soap residue on skin... very creamy and a lil goes a long way

I'm a Dove believer

February 20, 2017

I seriously love all the products and this one is one of my favorites I have yet to find a scent that is an absolutely amazing it's also considerably cheap I find also that after I've used it as my body wash I do not eat need to use body moisturizer quite as often as it is very moisturizing on its own I will continue to purchase this I probably have three different kinds at the moment

February 20, 2017

Mon nettoyant corporel que j'adore! Il est fantastique, surtout pour le prix qu'on paye et la qualité qu'on recoit. Il y a plusieurs sortes différentes, c'est sur que vous allez trouvez la vôtre. Ne passez pas à côter, surtout si vous voulez une peau douce, hydraté et qui sens irrésistiblement bon!

February 20, 2017

I always have a Dove body wash in the shower. I grew up using Dove products and you cant beat the quality for the price. The scents are pleasant but not overpowering and the body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

February 20, 2017

I love this dove body wash!
    I love the scents it comes in as well but original smells just as nice.
    It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and nourished!

February 20, 2017

Love every one of them. Versatile sense and they are long lasting. Love the creamy feel they leave. The leather is fluffy and foamy. Only need to use a small amount on a puff. It does feel like it leaves something behind but I would say that is the moisturizer, but the skin does feel extra clean.
    Would recommend it for sensitive skin types as well.

February 20, 2017

It is really good for my skin and leaves it hydrated, clean soft and easy ton rinse in the shower. Don't smell to much and I use it all year long evens winter.

February 15, 2017

J,ai adoré!!Ma peau est douce et hydratée. Je vous le recommande!!! Ce produit est abordable. Souvent, on peut trouver des échantilons ou des coupons sur internet et ca motive encore plus a acheter ce produit! Pour ma part, j'aime essayer différentes sortes de savons pour le corps. MAis,cette fois je suis tombée en amour!

January 27, 2017

this product lasts and goes a long way it is smooth on skin i find it leaves a bit of a feeling like not compleetely off of skin i use it also on face. i would recommend trying