dove body soap

dove body soap Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 896 in Bath & Body

January 16, 2017

Je ne peux m'en passer
    Parfum frais qui laisse la peau douce et parfumée
    J'ai la peau sensible et avec ce produit je n'ai pas de problème
    Je le recommande a tous

January 10, 2017

I just love my Dove body soap! it's great for when your in a hurry and in the shower, no fuss, no messy bar to clean, also it leaves my skin so soft and clean!! Love the product!

January 10, 2017

I love this body soap. It comes in many different scents and each one is absolutely fabulous. your skin feels great after a shower with the Dove body soap.

January 10, 2017

I love this product because it does not harm mine or my families skin and our hands are smooth and soft. and we love telling people about Dove body soap, It is the best product for my family, Glad I found it !!!!

January 08, 2017

I used to use this as a shampoo and it really works great for my hair. Both me and my sister. My husband use before he met me and now the entire family love it.

January 06, 2017

I love this soap, it leaves your skin fresh and soft without build up or residue. My fave is the apricot scent. These are usually on sale so I grab a couple for the price of one and stock up. Majority of my hair and body products come from Dove and I'm never disappointed.

January 06, 2017

I love Dove body soap and it's the only soap I use not only on myself but my family as well! I love that it doesn't dry out my skin and cleans really well without leaving a sticky or slick feeling on my skin!

December 31, 2016

Dove body wash works well. I have purchased it again recently after not buying it for years and it's not that bad. It leaves your skin feeling clean, but not tight. It also has a pleasant scent. I think I'd buy this again.

December 27, 2016

I have used dove body soap now for the better part of 10 years. When I go visiting family, I realize how much dove outranks all other soaps. Dove does leave a residue on my skin

December 04, 2016

This is my go-to soap bar whenever I'm tired of using shower gels and feel like switching things up. It cleans effectively and has a wonderful smell, without drying out my skin or leaving any residues, what else can one ask for? I can't wait to try out the one with shea butter.