dove body soap

dove body soap Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 842 in Bath & Body

December 04, 2016

This is my go-to soap bar whenever I'm tired of using shower gels and feel like switching things up. It cleans effectively and has a wonderful smell, without drying out my skin or leaving any residues, what else can one ask for? I can't wait to try out the one with shea butter.

November 28, 2016

I've switched up my body soaps lately to find the best and when I bought the dove body soap I didn't think it would be that good but honestly it's amazing it leaves me feeling nice, my skin feeling smooth and also I smell great afterwards.

November 27, 2016

It has a fresh smell gentle on skin I use it on my children I like how it's a white color it's so fresh doesn't leave residue on the skin or dry you out smooth into skin lovely

November 03, 2016

When this goes on sale, I stock up. I love the smell and the silky feeling it leaves on my skin. It doesn't dry my skin out like bar soap does. Love it!

September 29, 2016

This soap is great for using on more sensitive areas. I used this on my stitches and also on a new tattoo and it did not cause any irritation or infections. It kept me clean without the irritants. No scent to irritate my skin either. Great for sensitive skin and for when you need something gentle and safe.

September 26, 2016

Great soap that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. I like that there isn't all kinds of crazy stuff in it or crazy perfumes in it. It does the job and gets me clean

September 20, 2016

Only body wash I can use due to sensitive skin. As an added bonus it also works well on my toddlers sensitive skin as well.

Highly recommended. Great price. Great product.

September 20, 2016

Love this product. It's gentle on your skin and leaves a fresh clean feeling. I use dove soaps on both myself and my children. I find they are the best as they are perfect for sensitive skin. Leaves you with clean soft skin

September 19, 2016

The one and only. The only one I use and I will never try another one. It smooths my skin and I feel got after a shower. My skin doesn't get dry and I don't need to put lotion after because this soap is just perfect.

September 19, 2016

I love dove body soap. I have used it for years, and gentle enough to use on my grandchildren as well. You will find extra boxes of dove soap in my cupboard waiting to be used.