• Dove clear tone anti-Perspirant
  • Dove clear tone anti-Perspirant

Dove clear tone anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 904 in Bath & Body

This unique anti-perspirant formula contains calendula and sunflower seed extracts to moisturize skin to help accelerate natural skin renewal processes. For underarms with visibly reduced dark marks and an even skin tone. 24 hour odor and wetness protection.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Briit
Oct 11, 2013

I'm a heavy sweater and I don't really think this prevents perspiration for me but I do like it. The calendula and sunflower seed extracts one has a very fresh and clean smell. It does go on very soft and from what I can tell it does stay clear.

LinLuc
Oct 02, 2013

I don't use deodorant but when I saw the advertisement and it says that it will help improve discolouration I had to give it a try. The smell is pleasant, it went on clear and smooth. After months of using the product I still see no improvement.

lovelydays
Mar 23, 2013

I personally really like this collection of anti-persperants. They smell nice and they feel nice on the skin. They leave my underarms feeling very smooth, and it doesn't leave the same greasy feeling that other brands do.

Bren
Nov 21, 2012

I really love all the Dove deodorants there so mild on the skin and always have a nice light scent.I like the smell of the calendula in this one.I defiantly have noticed that it does lighten discoloration under the armpits and it goes on really smooth and silky my underarms almost feel moisturized.I have very sensitive skin and have had reactions to other deodorants but this has never given me a rash.A great product from Dove.

takoda
Nov 19, 2012

I received my 17g sample of the new Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew for free, but a 46g solid can be bought on Well.ca for $4.99. This new Dove has calendula and sunflower seed extracts that is suppose to help moisturize your skin and help reduce underarm discolouration. It contains notes of violet; lilac, rose and vanilla musk witch is a combination of scents that I just happen to love. Dove says their new Dove Clear Skin Tone Renew can give you order and wetness protection for up to 24 hours and its specially formulated to smooth dry underarm skin. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and although I like how it smells and how it keeps me dry and fresh smelling, I haven’t noticed any change in the color to the skin under my arms. They don’t tell you on their web site, or in any of the advertisements that I have seen, how long you are suppose to use it before you do start to see any improvement in any discolouration you may have. I had very little discolouration under my arms to begin with, so I can’t really say how well this aspect of the new Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew is working for me, or not working for me. I believe this is one of those products that you just have to give a try for yourself because everyone skin is different in so many ways. Over all I would recommend the new Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew, how ever I do with a warning not to expect miracles to happen to your underarm skin, at least not in just a few weeks.

aimee.mercer
Sep 19, 2012

I wasn't sure how well this product would work but wanted to give it a try. After only 3 days of using this, I have already noticed a big difference!! It really does lighten the skin under your arms!! It also lasts all day for me (maybe because the weather is cooler now). I would definetly recommend this product and will continue to use it!

beachbabe
Jul 13, 2012

I'm not a fan of this deoderant because I found the actual deoderant/anti-perspirant protection is not the greatest. It got the point where I'd carry it in my purse for occassional touch ups throughout the day. It did the job in terms of evening under arm skin tone but I'd rather have actual protection. As soon as the stick is finished I will not be rebuying!

LadyFlash
May 31, 2012

I received this in the mail and after a week I must say I do notice a very noticeable difference in the colouring of my under arm skin. Deodorant wise I didn't find it any much better than the average brand. But I really don't dig the calendula smell at all. Reminds me of older women who wear too much old perfume in my opinion. Just way too strong for my sensitive nose.

beautyasguru
Mar 23, 2012

I adore Dove products this was not one of my favorites. The package design is very attractive draws you in. I wanted to love this but the wetness protection just doesn't Measure up.Has a very strong calendula scent maybe a little much for spring. Have not used it long enough to see improvement on skin tone but does not do enough for me.