Dove Clinical Powder Soft Antiperspirant Stick

Dove Clinical Powder Soft Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 17, 2017

I have been using this product for years and will continue. It works like a charm and I can go multiple days without reapplying. The smell selection is great as well.

December 30, 2016

I switched over from deodorant to antiperspirant years ago, as with working out or just general life, avoiding sweat marks or dripping (so gross) just was not making me happy.

I rarely have issues with antiperspirant transferring onto my clothing, and Dove's Fresh does not disappoint.

It rolls on smoothly with only a few strokes, leaving me confidant when I leave the house that I will neither smell like body odour, nor will I sweat profusely (even while walking up 4 flights of stairs at the office).

The clinical is what I use on heavy duty days where I work out, bus to and from work, come home and practice Yoga after a long day - with just one application! I even smell good in the morning without showering!

This scent is my least favourite - I find the baby powder scent is just overwhelming, especially when activated with motion.

I never get white stains on my clothes either - it dries that quickly after application.

I would recommend a different scent over the Powder scent, but that's my own preference.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food