Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant

Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 234 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

New Dove Clinical Protection is our strongest form of underarm protection. The dermatologist tested formula, in our Original Clean scent, delivers prescription strength defense against wetness and contains moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.
Unlike leading prescription anti-perspirants/deodorants, Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant does not inlcude aluminum chloride or alcohols which can cause skin irritation and discomfort. With all-day protection and exceptional skin care benefits, it is the ultimate combination of strength and beauty.
See their main website for more information at www.dove.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

onlyonecathy
Aug 23, 2014

This antiperspirant is the best I have come across. I clean houses for a living and it's hard work. I needed an antiperspirant to keep up with me. This one has done the job. No need to reapply half-way throughout the day. It's pricier than other antiperspirants, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Aug 20, 2014

Best anti-persperant on the market as far as I'm concerned!!

1.5/5

Aug 12, 2014

It smells nice when you first apply it but later on it does not conceal the smell of sweat and actually makes you feel worse. It leave white residue on clothes. The applicator actually 'melts' (ie. if you leave it on the dresser you will find it stains the dresser). Terrible product especially for the price.

kayledawn
Aug 12, 2014

Product works really good, I went all day without sweating. Only problem is that it does not come in unscented and I have allergies to some scented products.

Jun 13, 2014

At the beginning of using this product it smells very good but I find it made my arm pits more sweaty. However as I continued use my arm pits stopped sweating, but again when the applicator was almost empty the deodorant lost its smell and made my armpits quite sweaty again. It is quite pricey for the amount of product that is in there.

ketty075
May 28, 2014

This is the best anti-perspirant for sensitive skin. But I find the price a little bit high.

CherryCheeseChick
Apr 24, 2014

Ever since finding this I didnt have anymore problems, for me it has a strong smell when applied or it could just be the kind I got. The down side i sometimes get with this is when i put it on and put on a shirt after I will get the white from it on my shirt and its quite annoying BUT does the job for me :) I like!

angelaj20
May 05, 2012

I have hyperhydrosis and before I was diagnosed with it, I had tried every thing out there. This didn't help at all with the sweat. I continued to sweat the same as I had done before. Drysol is the best out there and does wonders. Don't waste money on this and just get Drysol...last a long time!!

Jan 03, 2012

Once I reached my 30's, I realized I had a real sweating problem. I would sweat when I wasn't even hot ... just going from cold to warm temperatures, even just sitting down and not doing activity, I would be sweating and sweat right through my clothes. I tried this product and I no longer have to worry about sweat rings under my arm pits on my clothing. I would highly recommend this!

Ann Freele
Nov 29, 2011

I tried the Dove Clinical Protection over a month period. I definitely found the protection strength amazing, leaving me dry and comfortable. The only issue I had was applying at night, and not in the morning when getting ready for work. It really through off my routine. As well, I had to re-apply after after workout shower...not unlike normal anti-perspirant. Over all, I liked the product, but the price is a slight deterant