Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 291 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

New Dove Clinical Protection is our strongest form of underarm protection. The dermatologist tested formula, in our Original Clean scent, delivers prescription strength defense against wetness and contains moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.
Unlike leading prescription anti-perspirants/deodorants, Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant does not inlcude aluminum chloride or alcohols which can cause skin irritation and discomfort. With all-day protection and exceptional skin care benefits, it is the ultimate combination of strength and beauty.
See their main website for more information at www.dove.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

laura16
June 09, 2015

Love anything Dove, this deodorant keeps me dry and fresh all day long, my under arms feel smooth and it smells great as well!

tivero
June 09, 2015

I like it a lot! :) It smells good and it works! I like the fact that you have to apply it before going to bed and that it doesn't leave white marks on black clothes! :) The only thing bugging me is the price :(

kandress
March 18, 2015

Now that I am going through menopause, I needed a strong antiperspirant because I sweat a lot. Dove clinical is an excellent product at keeping me dry. It is soft and smooth to apply and has a nice fresh scent.

rogersresaca
March 04, 2015

I sweat quite a bit, therefore I need a clinical strength anti-perspirant. I bought this thinking it would work since it's clinical. It didn't do any better than regular deodorant on the market.

MichelleM99
September 11, 2014

This clinical protection didn't offer more than my original Dove deodorant other than the price tag. It's too expensive and didn't deliver. I wouldn't recommend it.

emmygrattz
September 10, 2014

I bought this one day when my regular deodarant (Tom's of Maine in case you are wondering) was not to be found. The price was comparable but that is about it. First...it only lasted one month....I don't know if that is normal as I have been using Tom's for so long but I am used to a stick lasting up to 3 months. The smell, meh it smelled like chemicals. I guess it did it's job but it really was not for me. I won't buy it again. Overpriced for regular deodarant. Smelled gross and I was out of deodarant much sooner than I expected.

JoJoWeil
September 06, 2014

I started using this product when I started attending a ladies boot camp 3 years ago. Although I don't normally have any problem with daily BO, I wanted to ensure that I didn't have a problem while working out. I do like Dove products and find them of good quality. The product smells wonderful, my armpits are dry (everywhere is soaking in sweat) and I've never had any BO smell even after working out and going the whole day without adding more. The only downfall is that you need to put on, let it sink in and then put clothing on so you don't get the pit stick white stains. I normally stock up when its on sale or wait for coupons to come out for Dove products.

onlyonecathy
August 23, 2014

This antiperspirant is the best I have come across. I clean houses for a living and it's hard work. I needed an antiperspirant to keep up with me. This one has done the job. No need to reapply half-way throughout the day. It's pricier than other antiperspirants, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

August 20, 2014

Best anti-persperant on the market as far as I'm concerned!!

1.5/5

August 12, 2014

It smells nice when you first apply it but later on it does not conceal the smell of sweat and actually makes you feel worse. It leave white residue on clothes. The applicator actually 'melts' (ie. if you leave it on the dresser you will find it stains the dresser). Terrible product especially for the price.

Medela Swing Breast Pump