Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 393 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

New Dove Clinical Protection is our strongest form of underarm protection. The dermatologist tested formula, in our Original Clean scent, delivers prescription strength defense against wetness and contains moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.
Unlike leading prescription anti-perspirants/deodorants, Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant does not inlcude aluminum chloride or alcohols which can cause skin irritation and discomfort. With all-day protection and exceptional skin care benefits, it is the ultimate combination of strength and beauty.
See their main website for more information at www.dove.ca

May 12, 2016

I received this product as a sample.This deodorant contains aluminum zirconium. Sensitive to fragrance, I do not mind the light fragrance of this original scent. I am not a fan of aluminum zirconium absorbing into the body. I have to give this product for me a pass. #Doveclinicalprotectionanitperspirant

May 09, 2016

My usual brand of clinical strength protection. Works pretty well for me, doesn't keep me 100% but works much better for me than the non clinical product. Goes on smooth and doesn't have any strong scent. Product lasts a long time too.

March 15, 2016

Great smell options, and works extremely well. I love clinical deodorant because it is like you do not sweat atal and there is never a need to reapply. I find that the scents from Dove tend to be a little more natural and less strong than other deodorants.

February 15, 2016

I tried this anti-perspirant as I am typically a fan of Dove's deodorants. I got this in wild rose scent and was excited to try it as It claimed to protect against wetness and odour as well as minimizing the growth of hair over time.
What a huge waste of money. It lists the product as a solid but it's a weird wet gel. It took forever to dry (which wits claim was to protest against wetness). It smeared all over my underarms and ruined one of my fave silk tops. The only nice thing was he scent but for what I paid, smell isn't worth it.

January 21, 2016

I tried the dove visibly smooth clinical antiperspirant and I have to admit that I was skeptical at first to try this product because I couldn't imagine how an antiperspirant could visibly reduce the look and feel of underarm hair but this product really does the trick. I probably started seeing results within a week. I would purposely miss a day or two of shaving so that I could feel how soft my underarm hair was getting. Depending on your hair thickness and texture, it might take longer but for me it worked. I highly recommend this product.

June 09, 2015

Love anything Dove, this deodorant keeps me dry and fresh all day long, my under arms feel smooth and it smells great as well!

June 09, 2015

I like it a lot! :) It smells good and it works! I like the fact that you have to apply it before going to bed and that it doesn't leave white marks on black clothes! :) The only thing bugging me is the price :(

March 18, 2015

Now that I am going through menopause, I needed a strong antiperspirant because I sweat a lot. Dove clinical is an excellent product at keeping me dry. It is soft and smooth to apply and has a nice fresh scent.

March 04, 2015

I sweat quite a bit, therefore I need a clinical strength anti-perspirant. I bought this thinking it would work since it's clinical. It didn't do any better than regular deodorant on the market.

September 11, 2014

This clinical protection didn't offer more than my original Dove deodorant other than the price tag. It's too expensive and didn't deliver. I wouldn't recommend it.