Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 362 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

New Dove Clinical Protection is our strongest form of underarm protection. The dermatologist tested formula, in our Original Clean scent, delivers prescription strength defense against wetness and contains moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin.
Unlike leading prescription anti-perspirants/deodorants, Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant does not inlcude aluminum chloride or alcohols which can cause skin irritation and discomfort. With all-day protection and exceptional skin care benefits, it is the ultimate combination of strength and beauty.
See their main website for more information at www.dove.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

March 15, 2016

Great smell options, and works extremely well. I love clinical deodorant because it is like you do not sweat atal and there is never a need to reapply. I find that the scents from Dove tend to be a little more natural and less strong than other deodorants.

February 15, 2016

I tried this anti-perspirant as I am typically a fan of Dove's deodorants. I got this in wild rose scent and was excited to try it as It claimed to protect against wetness and odour as well as minimizing the growth of hair over time.
What a huge waste of money. It lists the product as a solid but it's a weird wet gel. It took forever to dry (which wits claim was to protest against wetness). It smeared all over my underarms and ruined one of my fave silk tops. The only nice thing was he scent but for what I paid, smell isn't worth it.

January 21, 2016

I tried the dove visibly smooth clinical antiperspirant and I have to admit that I was skeptical at first to try this product because I couldn't imagine how an antiperspirant could visibly reduce the look and feel of underarm hair but this product really does the trick. I probably started seeing results within a week. I would purposely miss a day or two of shaving so that I could feel how soft my underarm hair was getting. Depending on your hair thickness and texture, it might take longer but for me it worked. I highly recommend this product.

June 09, 2015

Love anything Dove, this deodorant keeps me dry and fresh all day long, my under arms feel smooth and it smells great as well!

June 09, 2015

I like it a lot! :) It smells good and it works! I like the fact that you have to apply it before going to bed and that it doesn't leave white marks on black clothes! :) The only thing bugging me is the price :(

March 18, 2015

Now that I am going through menopause, I needed a strong antiperspirant because I sweat a lot. Dove clinical is an excellent product at keeping me dry. It is soft and smooth to apply and has a nice fresh scent.

March 04, 2015

I sweat quite a bit, therefore I need a clinical strength anti-perspirant. I bought this thinking it would work since it's clinical. It didn't do any better than regular deodorant on the market.

September 11, 2014

This clinical protection didn't offer more than my original Dove deodorant other than the price tag. It's too expensive and didn't deliver. I wouldn't recommend it.

September 10, 2014

I bought this one day when my regular deodarant (Tom's of Maine in case you are wondering) was not to be found. The price was comparable but that is about it. First...it only lasted one month....I don't know if that is normal as I have been using Tom's for so long but I am used to a stick lasting up to 3 months. The smell, meh it smelled like chemicals. I guess it did it's job but it really was not for me. I won't buy it again. Overpriced for regular deodarant. Smelled gross and I was out of deodarant much sooner than I expected.

September 06, 2014

I started using this product when I started attending a ladies boot camp 3 years ago. Although I don't normally have any problem with daily BO, I wanted to ensure that I didn't have a problem while working out. I do like Dove products and find them of good quality. The product smells wonderful, my armpits are dry (everywhere is soaking in sweat) and I've never had any BO smell even after working out and going the whole day without adding more. The only downfall is that you need to put on, let it sink in and then put clothing on so you don't get the pit stick white stains. I normally stock up when its on sale or wait for coupons to come out for Dove products.