Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

New Dove Clinical Protection is our strongest form of underarm protection. The dermatologist tested formula, in our Original Clean scent, delivers prescription strength defense against wetness and contains moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin. Unlike leading prescription anti-perspirants/deodorants, Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant does not inlcude aluminum chloride or alcohols which can cause skin irritation and discomfort. With all-day protection and exceptional skin care benefits, it is the ultimate combination of strength and beauty. See their main website for more information at www.dove.ca

October 03, 2016

Love LOVE this product! I'm a busy mum who can get a little sweaty after a busy day and this stuff is the only deodorant that keeps me fresh and smelling clean!

September 21, 2016

I started buying this product when I was working and became pregnant with my second child. I have tried different brands and they never seemed to last, was always reapplying halfway through the day. I love that with this I put it on once and never have to worry about sweat marks underneath my arms. This is one product I always recommend!

August 24, 2016

I love it's amixing special for me and people that have stress suet lol I Wix that I could find where to buy more because it's just a mixing product for sure tubs up

May 12, 2016

I received this product as a sample.This deodorant contains aluminum zirconium. Sensitive to fragrance, I do not mind the light fragrance of this original scent. I am not a fan of aluminum zirconium absorbing into the body. I have to give this product for me a pass. #Doveclinicalprotectionanitperspirant

May 09, 2016

My usual brand of clinical strength protection. Works pretty well for me, doesn't keep me 100% but works much better for me than the non clinical product. Goes on smooth and doesn't have any strong scent. Product lasts a long time too.

March 15, 2016

Great smell options, and works extremely well. I love clinical deodorant because it is like you do not sweat atal and there is never a need to reapply. I find that the scents from Dove tend to be a little more natural and less strong than other deodorants.

February 15, 2016

I tried this anti-perspirant as I am typically a fan of Dove's deodorants. I got this in wild rose scent and was excited to try it as It claimed to protect against wetness and odour as well as minimizing the growth of hair over time.
What a huge waste of money. It lists the product as a solid but it's a weird wet gel. It took forever to dry (which wits claim was to protest against wetness). It smeared all over my underarms and ruined one of my fave silk tops. The only nice thing was he scent but for what I paid, smell isn't worth it.

January 21, 2016

I tried the dove visibly smooth clinical antiperspirant and I have to admit that I was skeptical at first to try this product because I couldn't imagine how an antiperspirant could visibly reduce the look and feel of underarm hair but this product really does the trick. I probably started seeing results within a week. I would purposely miss a day or two of shaving so that I could feel how soft my underarm hair was getting. Depending on your hair thickness and texture, it might take longer but for me it worked. I highly recommend this product.

June 09, 2015

Love anything Dove, this deodorant keeps me dry and fresh all day long, my under arms feel smooth and it smells great as well!

June 09, 2015

I like it a lot! :) It smells good and it works! I like the fact that you have to apply it before going to bed and that it doesn't leave white marks on black clothes! :) The only thing bugging me is the price :(

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender