Dove® Clinical Protection Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 21, 2016

Works well and is a decent quality, but its pricing needs to be adjusted - too expensive for what the product is and contains! If you're looking for a great summer antiperspirant, this is a great go-to! That said, it's not necessary as other Dove antiperspirants are just as good, and less expensive! Probably also better for your health.

September 07, 2016

I wouldn't buy again only because I only purchase products that are not tested on animals.. if that didon't matter to me I'd use this again! I'm a pretty sweaty chick and this kept me fresh all day

September 03, 2016

i don't necessarily care for how strong the scent is, but other then the scent it get's the job done, feels nice on and works extremely well, probably wouldn't purchase again due to the strength of the smell

September 03, 2016

I always go for the clinical protection antiperspirants, I really liked this one, especially the smell!! Lasted all day! I would use this again for sure!

September 01, 2016

This product smells so nice! I don't mind that it smells a bit stronger than other products cause it's such a lovely smell. Works well, feels fresh, is soft for the skin.. Really nice!

August 29, 2016

This product smells amazing! It is one of my favourite scents.

I have tried a lot of antiperspirant and deodorants in the past, but a lot of them don't work for me. In fact, most of them make me smell worse than before I applied the product.

This product, however, is different. It actually works well and smells great.

That being said, it only works well for most days. When I used this product when I was working out, it is not effective at all and, like most of the other antiperspirant and deodorants I have tried before, it makes me smell worse than I would before I applied the product.

August 29, 2016

This smells wonderful ! it is very strong so might not good for breastfeeding moms or people who are allergic to scent! love it so probably will wear it with some caution!

August 28, 2016

L'anti-sudorifique Clinical de Dove concombre et thé vert est simplement sublime et parfait. Délicat parfum de fraîcheur et de rêve toute la journée, peu importe l'activité menée. De plus, vous ne ressentez pas seulement le parfum de fraicheur, mais la douce fraicheur elle même! Depuis que je connais ce produit, la gêne et la peur de sentir la transpiration ont disparus!

August 26, 2016

LOVE Dove products!! They always work and are great on my skin. I love this deodorant because it smells so fresh and good. It lasts all day and works for over 12 hours! Doesnt give my skin a itchy rash

August 26, 2016

My own mother swears by this antperspirant, so I was able to sneak some from her
(it's my mother) :)

I liked the cooling sensations. My underarms felt refreshed, even after a sweaty workout session or a day at the beach, it left my underarms with a sensation of freshness.

I liked that scent, smell.

I liked the price, when my mom told me she bought on sale plus a coupon, it was very affordable

My skin was not irritated, and didn't leave residue.

Over all I liked very much!
Dove seems to not disappoint.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye