Dove® Clinical Protection Original Clean Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 26, 2017

Ive tried this product before, the price is good, the scent is okay, the effectiveness is alright. I dont use this brand anymore as i found another one that works better, however i still like Dove products.

September 21, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment vu de différence avec d'autre déo que j'utilise habituellement. Trop cher pour le résultat. Collant à l'application sous les aisselles.

September 05, 2016

I got this free with an online order. As soon as I opened it, I knew I would have trouble wearing it -- it's very, very highly scented. Nonetheless, I wanted to try it at least once to see how it would stack up against my usual brand.

Being that this is a clinical strength anti-perspirant, I expected that it would offer more sweat protection throughout the day, but it didn't. My usual brand -- which is not clinical strength -- does much better in that department. I felt that I was sweating through this easily, and I'm not naturally a very sweaty person to begin with.

And of course, there's the smell. If you have even a mild aversion to fragrances, this will bother you. I felt like I was living in a cloud of perfume the entire time I had it on. I had a sinus headache by the time I took it off. I would not recommend this whatsoever.

August 29, 2016

I'm not a fan of this product. I find it doesn't provide the support it offers. I expected for this product to really help in not sweating so much and it didn't do that. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this product again.

August 24, 2016

I love the Dove Clinical Protection Deos. They're getting increasingly hard to find in stores since the dry sprays were introduced, but imo, they aren't as effective. As someone who doesn't deal with odor as much as wetness, these work awesome and could probably keep me dry for longer than a day. I really like the green cucumber scent especially. It's very mellow and non-flowery like most of their scents, which I appreciate. But then again, I'm a fan of Dove products in general

August 23, 2016

This is a very good deodorant that works very well! It goes on good, dries fast and doesn't leave any sticky residue on your skin or clothes. It has a very nice scent to it that smells very fresh and clean. I can really smell it when I'm at the gym and working out, so I know it's working and that's important. It's price is maybe a tad more than some but not bad at all. I don't mind paying more for products that actually work!

August 23, 2016

Great deodorant; it is long lasting, smells great and dries fast without leaving a nasty residue/film in the process. Definitely one of the best deodorants that I've used to date.

August 22, 2016

It works really well, but it hasnt replaced my favourite (Degree motion sense) because of the scent and price. I pull this one out for days when I really need the extra dryness protection (High stress days, active days, hot days etc....)

August 22, 2016

Miss Ninja with a 10 outta' 10 for Dove Yet Again !!

#1 - The "Original Clean" Scents. OMG so good, this is the creamy smooth fresh eatable smell I love about Dove Products. They smell so relaxing and up lifting bur not strongly intense where you get a migraine.

#2 - It really is "Clinical". It lasts and helps majorly kills any perspiration and kills any bad odor smell. Especially "Stress Sweat", when you go to a new job, a first date, the gym etc. It has a higher aluminum content which is why it is stronger than most antiperspirants, but overall, Dove Clinical is amazing

#3 - Basically, if you need a strong product due to bad odor when you sweat or just want to have it in the cupboard to use only when you are going to be in high stress high sweat situations, buy this product.
    Otherwise I would recommend just using Dove's regular Anti-antiperspirant products because the Clinical does have the higher aluminum content, so use is sparingly and only when you have to

I love all Dove products

August 22, 2016

I use this deodorant daily for the last year or so after discovering it. When using this deodorant you know it will be effective and there is no need to travel with a small mini one for just in case situations. The deodorant works very well and the scent is very pleasant as well. Also, the chemical appear to be mild as there is no irritation or burning with this deodorant especially when applying after shaving.

Chou-87 added a new review for