Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth Wild Rose Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 437 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 31, 2016

I liked the scents that Dove had to offer but it simply didn't do anything for my sweating/odour. It worked for about half t he day and then I felt like I needed a shower.

March 31, 2016

I wasn't a big fan of this personally. I don't find it lasted very long for me. I think I need something stronger than this because by the end of the day after applying in the morning, it didn't feel like I had any deodorant on at all.. also I didn't know my hair looking any less visible after applying this.

January 15, 2016

This antiperspirant smells nice and feels very smooth. Would definitely recommend this.

January 15, 2016

I love it it smells awesome I use it everyday I really don't have any bad things to day about it

December 24, 2015

I like the other Dove deodorants but I hate this deodorant. Firstly the deodorant powder flakes off and creates a mess. The bottom of the applicator becomes sticky leaving a mark on your dresser. And most importantly it doesn't prevent sweating nor leaves a nice fresh smell. In fact, when I use it, it makes me very self conscious and desperate to hit the shower.

April 15, 2015

The only reason I will say I won't repurchase is I believe I might be sensitive to the fragrance in this deodorant. It smells beautiful, but it makes me sneeze a LOT. It does do the job well, and it made me feel fresh.

August 10, 2014

Love this anti-perspirant! Great smell and nice look! it claims to "help minimize the visual appearance of hair over time" And I definitely agree that it does just that!

July 10, 2014

I absolutely love the rose scented one! best clinical strength I've tried, doesn't dry out like most products, works all day and smells fantastic! i'm definitely gonna be a repeat buyer!

July 09, 2014

I started using Dove sensitive and thought I would try this one. It works! It really does reduce the amount of times you shave. The fragrance is lovely.I think with log time use it would eliminate shaving all together!

June 19, 2014

I can't believe how well this product works! I've been using it for a couple years now and I don't have to shave my underarms as often anymore! I can get away with a couple days before I start to see the prickles. It smells feminine (and if you don't like the smell there's a different one more like an ocean smell) and really does what it claims. No odor, no perspiration and no hair regrowth for a couple days!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge