Dove Color Repair Therapy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 937 in Shampoo

Dove Damage Therapy Color Repair Shampoo nourishes hair’s surface with its unique formula to help color last longer.

September 20, 2016

Most shampoos and conditioners will strip color to an extent, especially my red hair. It doesn't strip as much as I thought it would and it definitely makes my hair feel more moisturized. Added bonus it smells great!

August 24, 2016

Dove color repair therapy shampoo really treats my hair with essentials oils and all natural products I can trust in my hair and my family can also use to keep their hair healthy, i have been using this for quite sometime and it's my #1 choice for hair repair compared to other brands.

June 06, 2016

I received a sample of this shampoo and couldn't believe how much I loved it. The scent was fantasic it left my very thick and wavy hair smooth and silky without leaving a heavy feeling on it. I've switched to it now and the kids also love it.

May 09, 2016

YOU GUYS! This smells AMAZING! My hair is damaged with colour (sad, but true), and this makes my hair super soft and smells amazing. I would recommend Dove products to anyone.

January 13, 2015

I love the smell! So fresh and clean, makes my hair feel squeeky after i rinse it and before i put conditioner? Kinda strange, but maybe its just so squeeky clean lol. I can use any conditioner afterwards and it goes away and leaves my hair soft. What i love about dove shampoos is that they lather up really well and i need a good lather with my long hair. Dove is usually my go-to shampoo : )

June 15, 2014

I like this shampoo. If you dye your hair (like me) you have to spoil it ... this product will do so!! I have tried salon products at salon prices and they never leave me happy! This shampoo is great for a great price.

August 23, 2013

I have salon treated colour. Instead of the expensive salon products, I use Dove for colour treated hair. The smell is amazing and it really protects my colour. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, I even feel that it restores moisture. A must have for colour treated hair, at home or the salon!

July 11, 2010

I have very fine hair and have trouble finding shampoo that will keep it healthy and moisturized, but not weigh it down. I LOVE this shampoo! I can't speak for it's effectiveness on other hair types, but for fine, dyed hair, it works very, very well!

June 30, 2010

its totally waste of time nad money.

December 18, 2009

I love this stuff!! I have been dyeing my hair for a while, so i guess it has a tendnancy to get dried out easily. This is so gently on my hair, and it feels so much softer. I use it with dove conditioner and HIGHLY recommend it for anyone with dry hair. I try to be careful with the shampoos and conditioners that I use, because anything too harsh seems more likely to fade my hair quickly. This isnt the case with dove. I really like how it makes my hair feel in the short term, and the color it keeps in my hair in the long term. A !!