Dove Cool Essentials Deoderant

Dove Cool Essentials Deoderant Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 10, 2016

My best deoderant ever ,i have tried so many different deodorants but this still my best so far ,long time protection &smells;great

July 24, 2015

I purchased the 24 hr invisible solid. It smells really good and it will usually last a while before I need to reapply. It stains a little bit but in all it does well.

February 04, 2015

This is a great deoderant, it really works and leaves you smelling fresh

October 09, 2014

Works great and a good price. Helps keep me dry and feeling confident about raising my arm. A brand and product I trust.

March 24, 2014

My reaction after applying this heavenly smooth stick is: aaaaahhhhhhhhh. Not only is cucumber one of my favourite things of all time, but the scent is absolutely crisp, fresh and invigorating. I don't get a huge green tea vibe when taking a whiff of the pits, but I do think the two scents work well together. This product is ideal for working out, hanging out and even intense exam writing. The smooth cream applied from the solid bar is very lightweight and the scent is never overpowering or annoying. To put this review into context, it's important to note that I am a fairly moderate sweat-er. Nothing over the top, but it does occur every now and again. I don't experience even minor b.o. when wearing this deodorant, even after a 15 hour day or intense workout. The only scent left lingering is that addictive cucumberishtea freshness. Effective, deliciously scented and easy to use. Definitely an A product in my books.
See my full review here!: http://classicallycontemporary.blogspot.ca/2014/03/staying-fresh-with-dove.html

August 28, 2013

I really enjoyed this deoderant as it lasted all day and comes in great scents. The only negative is that once to are close to the end, the last of the deoderant ALWAYS breaks in half and makes a big mess! Despite this, it is still worth it... you just can't use the last little bit!

July 15, 2013

Ican not say enough about Dove cool essentials, i used to go through rolls and rolls of deoderant but with Dove i only need 1 and it lasts all day even with me going through menopause. Thanks Dove

February 13, 2012

I love this product. It goes on well, lasts for a very long time, and keeps the stinky away! It doesnt irritate my skin or leave those gross white blobs on my arm pits. Very highly recommended, especially for the price!