Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion

Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1177 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dove Body Care Products, go beyond moisturization to nourish your skin by depositing essential nutrients naturally found on skin. Skin's look and feel is noticeably improved with continued use. Dove has combined two of the most powerful moisturizers -- skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream in this lotion that will leave your skin soft, supple and radiant!

November 03, 2016

This lotion smells great and makes my skin soft I put a bit of vitamin E oil or add rose hip to be extra moisturizing for those really dry days!!!!!!!

February 13, 2016

It is wonderful. The smell is great and the pump makes it easy to use. I have 3 bottles scattered about the house for easy access. The price is good too.

February 07, 2016

I love the smell of it and the feeling of it on my skin. It is not greasy. It makes my skin feels soft and healthy. I definitely recommend this lotion to anyone that is looking for a long lasting feeling and look of a healthy skin.

July 06, 2012

Since the birth of my daughter, my entire body has changed, I'm assuming it was the medicine they used (cesarian) but my body was SO ITCHY for a month or 2 after her birth. I stood in the lotion aisle at the drugstore & came across this one, I figured I would try it, even though I've never been a fan of Dove products (couldn't stand the smell of their old formula!) & I was surprised. The scent isn't strong (or bad) at all and it really left my skin smooth and soft. I think I may have found a new favorite!

December 16, 2009

This product nourishes the skin just like it says. Nice fragrence, not too strong. I liked it.

February 18, 2009

I've been using this lotion for a little over a year now. I discovered it just as winter was starting last year. It may be the longest I've stuck with one lotion for this long. I have very dry skin and it makes my skin feel super soft and silky. The scent is very clean and fresh, but not too strong. The lotion itself is thick and creamy, but doesn't go on heavy. Sometimes in the summer I feel like lotions leave a heavy film on my skin, but that was not the case here. Sometimes my boyfriend even steal some from me when his hands are dry.

December 13, 2008

I have really dry skin and it is hard to find a good lotion. Then I heard about Dove Cream Oil Lotion and ordered up a sample. I love the scent of it, which is important, and the cream was silky and creamy in my hand. I rubbed it in and my hands already felt a little softer. I have only been using for a week but I already love and would highly reccommend to anyone.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS