Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion

Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1160 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dove Body Care Products, go beyond moisturization to nourish your skin by depositing essential nutrients naturally found on skin. Skin's look and feel is noticeably improved with continued use. Dove has combined two of the most powerful moisturizers -- skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream in this lotion that will leave your skin soft, supple and radiant!

January 16, 2017

I enjoyed this product. It was a good price considering how long it lasted. It was nice smelling and felt good going on. It also kept my skin soft and feeling hydrated all day.

January 10, 2017

I like this product for its moisture content and how it smoothes the skin. it is not greasy and easy to apply. it works well and hydrates the skin;leaving soft smooth and beautiful healthy skin.

January 09, 2017

I love this cream really helps with my dry skin, always have this In the winter. Leaves my skin feeling great unlike other products I've tried this helps and I see a big change in my skin since I've been using.

January 09, 2017

I love in general to use all the products of the brand dove, and this cream is not the exception since skin feels so soft, besides the smell I like a lot, I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

November 03, 2016

This lotion smells great and makes my skin soft I put a bit of vitamin E oil or add rose hip to be extra moisturizing for those really dry days!!!!!!!

February 13, 2016

It is wonderful. The smell is great and the pump makes it easy to use. I have 3 bottles scattered about the house for easy access. The price is good too.

February 07, 2016

I love the smell of it and the feeling of it on my skin. It is not greasy. It makes my skin feels soft and healthy. I definitely recommend this lotion to anyone that is looking for a long lasting feeling and look of a healthy skin.

July 06, 2012

Since the birth of my daughter, my entire body has changed, I'm assuming it was the medicine they used (cesarian) but my body was SO ITCHY for a month or 2 after her birth. I stood in the lotion aisle at the drugstore & came across this one, I figured I would try it, even though I've never been a fan of Dove products (couldn't stand the smell of their old formula!) & I was surprised. The scent isn't strong (or bad) at all and it really left my skin smooth and soft. I think I may have found a new favorite!

December 16, 2009

This product nourishes the skin just like it says. Nice fragrence, not too strong. I liked it.

February 18, 2009

I've been using this lotion for a little over a year now. I discovered it just as winter was starting last year. It may be the longest I've stuck with one lotion for this long. I have very dry skin and it makes my skin feel super soft and silky. The scent is very clean and fresh, but not too strong. The lotion itself is thick and creamy, but doesn't go on heavy. Sometimes in the summer I feel like lotions leave a heavy film on my skin, but that was not the case here. Sometimes my boyfriend even steal some from me when his hands are dry.