Dove CreamOil Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 552 in Body Wash

Pamper and care for your skin with Dove Creamy Cream Oil Body Wash, infused with NutriumMoisture and a whipped blend of rich cream and the perfect touch of caring oil. The scent of cherry blossom and almond will delight your senses.

October 05, 2016

Got this on sale. Coupoms are available on p&g;website to get an even better deal. Smells amazing and leaves skin nice and soft. Great bubble and you don't need to use a lot to get good suds.

September 30, 2016

It keeps skin hydrated for only a short period of time , smells amazing , very light weight doesnt leave skin feeling oily or any sort of residue . all in all good product

September 22, 2016

this body wash makes my skin feel so clean and silky. I love the smell too! you only need very little, it goes along way. It feels like it is hydrating my skin as it cleans it.

September 15, 2016

previously I had always used Dove soap in the bath but when I started to use the body wash it was heaven. The foaming soap was so good I could never go back to using a bar soap again in the bath

March 09, 2016

This product is awesome. Dove absolutely always gets it right. Price , Quality , Effectiveness etc etc Flawless . Left my skin feeling soft and clean.

June 05, 2015

Love the scent of this body wash, leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

January 06, 2015

Wasnt the best product but still ok. Gave to someone else and they loved it

June 14, 2014

i just love how it makes my body feel after a shower and a couple weeks a go i was standing i a line and a woman behind me asked me what perfume i was wearing and i told her i was using dove body wash.

June 13, 2014

Make me creamy and my skin shiny

May 27, 2014

Love it...love it.....love it....LOVE IT!!! Your skin feels so smooth and touchable and silky and you'll smell incredible too after showering with Dove CreamOil Body Wash. This product is simply fantastic!! Did I mention how much I loved it?? I DO!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted