Dove CreamOil Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 593 in Body Wash

Pamper and care for your skin with Dove Creamy Cream Oil Body Wash, infused with NutriumMoisture and a whipped blend of rich cream and the perfect touch of caring oil. The scent of cherry blossom and almond will delight your senses.

February 17, 2017

I did like this product at first, but when getting out of the shower to dry of the skin felt very sticky which lasted all day made my skin feel worse after using

January 08, 2017

Ce nettoyant pour le corps sens tres bon il hydrate etnettoie bien. Il mousse beaucoup. Pas besoin d'appliquer une creme hydratante apres lavage. Le gel aprws le rincage laisse une bonne hydratation sur le corps

January 06, 2017

I love this product! Even with sensitive skin and allergies, this product was amazing! Super smooth soft skin afterwards. I highly recommend it to everyone!

January 06, 2017

This is what I imagine a spa treatment would feel like.
    Silky and creamy as you wash!
    Makes my skin smooth to the touch and also works good as a shaving cream too.
    The scent is nice with each type of dove but I like this.
    Highly recommend skipping the spa and using this.

January 05, 2017

Excellent gel de douche...Il mousse très bien avec une houpette et ils ont une odeur agréable. Ils laissent la peau très douce et soyeuse.............

January 04, 2017

Great product! It leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturised. Easy to apply and effective. I would probably buy this one again or something quote similar.

December 30, 2016

My skin is so smooth and it feels silky. I love the smell and how gently the body wash is on my skin especially simce my akin ia very sensitive. The only downfail is i wiah the price was a bit lower and more affordable.

December 28, 2016

This body wash really is amazing. It's great for dry skin and will make your skin feel like velvet with continued use! I know I will be using it for years to come. I absolutely love it.

December 12, 2016

J'ai adoré mais le problème est que je le trouve un peu cher mais quand je suis en mesure de me trouver un ou des coupons rabais pour cet item, je suis tout énervé car je peux en acheter et j'adore ce produit.
    Je le conseille à mes chum de fille d'en acheter car il est bon ce produit.

October 05, 2016

Got this on sale. Coupoms are available on p&g;website to get an even better deal. Smells amazing and leaves skin nice and soft. Great bubble and you don't need to use a lot to get good suds.