Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 14, 2016

Right after I used it my hair felt softer and more moisturizer ten fold. I didn't need as much product as I normally do. Lathers well and feels amazing. Only downfall is that I typically wash my hair every 3-4 days but by the second day my hair felt weighed down a limp. Overall good product.

September 27, 2016

I really like this shampoo. I like how well it works for me. i have thin super straight hair and it doesn't weigh it down. it's gentle enough my whole family uses it. my husband and kids (ages 3 &6;) I especially love that i can buy it in bulk size at Costco with the pump top!

September 26, 2016

This shampoo does everything I need it to do. It hydrates without making my hair feel greasy. It cleans without stripping my hair. And it stays cleaner longer in between washes. Being 9 months pregnant and a mom of a toddler, washing my hair is a luxury! The scents are great too!! Not too overly scented and very very fresh!!

August 25, 2016

Perfect for all hair types! Has a wonderful smell! Good price, great quality, gorgeous hair! Love it! Leaves hair feeling silky and definitely clean!!!