Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 1010 in Shampoo

February 11, 2017

Well if you are looking to add moisture to your hair, than this is the shampoo for you. It makes your hair really soft and light and not dry. I have very oily hair, so I think this adds too much moisture and my hair gets oiler a lot faster than usual. But if you have normal to dry hair, than this will be great for you.

January 11, 2017

I love the way it leaves my hair so soft and managable after I wash it. I would deffinately recomend using this shampoo 100 percent. Very satisfied customer.

November 14, 2016

Right after I used it my hair felt softer and more moisturizer ten fold. I didn't need as much product as I normally do. Lathers well and feels amazing. Only downfall is that I typically wash my hair every 3-4 days but by the second day my hair felt weighed down a limp. Overall good product.

September 27, 2016

I really like this shampoo. I like how well it works for me. i have thin super straight hair and it doesn't weigh it down. it's gentle enough my whole family uses it. my husband and kids (ages 3 &6;) I especially love that i can buy it in bulk size at Costco with the pump top!

September 26, 2016

This shampoo does everything I need it to do. It hydrates without making my hair feel greasy. It cleans without stripping my hair. And it stays cleaner longer in between washes. Being 9 months pregnant and a mom of a toddler, washing my hair is a luxury! The scents are great too!! Not too overly scented and very very fresh!!

August 25, 2016

Perfect for all hair types! Has a wonderful smell! Good price, great quality, gorgeous hair! Love it! Leaves hair feeling silky and definitely clean!!!