Dove Daily Moisture Therapy with moisturizing serum Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 999 in Shampoo

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Dry, rough hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo's unique moisturizing serum replenishes and protects hair from further moisture loss, reducing static and flyaways without weighing hair down. Leaves hair looking healthy, soft and smooth.

January 09, 2017

I felt that my hair got cleaned from root to tip.
    My hair felt light and smooth after it was dry.
    I didn't need to use product after using this shampoo and conditioner combined
    And the fragrance is a delight

November 14, 2016

I wanted to like dove shampoo but found that it weighed my hair too much and made it heavy and greasy. Just wasn't a fan and I really wanted to be. Maybe it will work for you?

November 09, 2016

I love dove shampoo it works amaizng on your hair and smells like heavn and others can say your a dove fan and of cores i am i buy almost everything in dove . Your company is anwosme keep it up as always and .

October 01, 2016

Encore une fois l'odeur typique de Dove qui est très agréable pour le nez. C'est un classique de la gamme selon moi. Rend les cheveux doux. Utiles et très pratique.

October 01, 2016

I loved it! Made my hair feel very soft and smooth. After I washed it, I was able to detangle my hair with ease. It made my hair very shiny also. The price was a little too high but very much worth it for the size and everything that it does for your hair.

July 12, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Dove makes your hair feel so soft, weightless and no build-up. I use it for my normal beauty regiment as well as Dove Hair Spray!!

June 04, 2016

J ai essayé se shampoing super odeur vraiment bonne et laisse les cheveux vraiment doux. Avant je n utilisait que du shampoing de salon de coiffure se produit m à fait changé idée je n ai pas besoin de trop depence pour avoir de beau cheveux

February 17, 2014

I really love this product. I have tried many shampoo but this one was the best. My hair are so silky and shiny after I use this product.

September 25, 2013

It makes my hair very soft and shiney. it helps make it more managable and it smells great. My teeneage daughters love it too..

June 26, 2013

I love the feel it leaves in my hair, so soft and easy to work with.

e010365 earned the Beauty Expert badge