• Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1251 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Cleanse and condition in one simple step. Dove Daily Moisture Therapy System replenishes dry hair to smooth away static and flyaways for beautiful hair.

March 09, 2016

This shower duo is perfect this winter, super dry & hard on hair just like the res of the body. This shampoo smells amazing & makes my hair feel super hydrated & full of moisture. The conditioner I'm so swooning it makes my hair feel super wonderful and full of splendid luscious curly silk. I;m so happy to use these, this great combo is the best for my hair!!

February 24, 2016

I used to have extremely damaged hair, so I tried this range out, and it really worked! Honestly, my hair was significantly thicker and healthier after one wash, my hair has never felt so strong. The smell lasts for quite a while, and it's such a great scent as well!

February 24, 2016

I received the Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I was going to review it after 2 weeks just to observe it after a couple of washes. But I didn't need to wait that long because my hair has changed in a week and I think I have found my new love! I have extremely thick and dry hair and split ends are a major concern, especially during winter times. Its hard for me to find a shampoo that thoroughly cleans and a conditioner that hydrates my hair without weighing it down or drying my hair out. The dove collection has changed my hair for good! I love it! I didn't even have to use the hair serum, as I let it air dry. I love the smell, especially when you get a whiff every now and then.The products is definitely worth every penny.

January 15, 2016

I have extremely dry and thick hair, especially in the winter. Its hard for me to find a conditioner that actually works and i can get the brush through my hair without ripping handfuls of hair out from the knots. It smells great. It usually takes me quite awhile to wash conditioner out of my hair, this one doesn't take quite as long. The price is good, especially if you can find it on sale. Definitelly a good price compared to salon products.

December 10, 2015

my hair was very damaged and frizzy, but the shampoo and conditioner helped making my hair smooth again. it also smells heavenly. I'm not sure if it's because of this shampoo or not, but I've had quite terrible hair fall ever since. the shampoo and conditioner don't help in hair fall at all, but I still like it for the results it gave my hair.

July 02, 2015

I love this shampoo, I use to dye my hair all the time which made my hair very brittle. I purchased the salon products to help and the only good thing was the smell. My sister suggested this shampoo and it actually helped!!

April 16, 2014

One of my favourites :) can be expensive !! Smells clean, leaves your hair soft and light not weighed down or greasy.

December 26, 2012

The price was one of the main reasons why I bought and also because of what it said it does. It did not help my hair as much as I thought although it did smell nice, it was not effective as you'd think

May 02, 2012

I recently have been using the dove damage therapy daily moisture shampoo but did not get to use the conditioner. Over the past weeks of washing my hair I definitely feel a difference with my hair compared to other products. I find that my hair feels healthier, looks silkier and is more hydrated. I would have liked to use the conditioner to see the added affects it would have had on my hair but it was a bit pricey and i didnt see any two in ones. If your hair is very damaged i would suggest trying it out. I do not have very damaged hair as i havent done extensive damage to my hair but it did make it feel healthier right away. I have flat hair so i wish it would have added some volume to the root of my hair so maybe next time i will try the volume dove shampoo. But it is a great product and i do think its worth a try.

January 05, 2012

This shampoo is great! I have troubles with heat damage causing fly ways on the tops of my head and this shampoo helps control those little hairs. My hairdresser keeps telling me it's bad for my hair (due to the ingredients such as wax) but my hair has been getting healthier and healthier the more I use it. I think it's a bit overpriced ($8.00) but Shoppers Drug Mart tends to have great sales on Dove shampoos once a month so I stock up!