Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 539 in Conditioner

March 09, 2016

I love dove . It is one of my go to brands and it has been for years ! I decided to try the damage repair treatment conditioner . The verdict ? I loved it as always with dove .

July 10, 2013

Some of the best conditioner out here. I have coloured hair and my daughter has super frizzy and curly dry hair. I have tried buying cheaper conditioner, but this is worth the extra money. It is thick and creamy and really does make your hair feel strong and healthy and smooth. I wait until it goes on sale and I stock up with it.

April 24, 2012

The Dove damage therapy intensive repair daily treatment litterally saved my long, dry, dyed and mistreated hair from a drastic cut! My used-to-be straw-like hair is now amazingly soft and manageable! It's a miracle! and it is also important to mention that my hair is flowy after using it and not weighted down.

After getting such results on my hair i recommended the product to my mom, who's hair is turning white and frizzy somehow... and guess what? Her hair just looks and feels great now and she is not so self-conscious about it anymore.

It should be any girls go-to conditionner.

1.5/5

March 22, 2012

I thought I’d give Dove Damage Therapy Intensive-Repair-Daily-Treatment a try after I had read a few good things about it. Well I’ve bin using it for two weeks now and it hasn’t done a thing to help my hair. In fact it’s made my hair feel and look worse then it did before I started using it. My hair looks dull to me and the ends of my hair seem fuzzy, my hair just sort of hangs there. It hasn’t done a thing for my split ends at all and my hair isn’t left feeling soft and smooth like I thought it would be. If you’re looking for a deep conditioner that can help repair any damage you might have to your hair, I wouldn’t recommend Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Daily Treatment to you at all. In my opinion there are much better products on the market today that will give you what you are looking for then this one.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS