Dove Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #728 out of 737 in Chocolate

Dove Dark Chocolate 24 Bars is semisweet chocolate that is made with sugar, chocolate processed with alkali, chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors. This chocolate contains no Trans fat and sodium and is low in cholesterol.

March 03, 2016

This chocolate is amazing ,its rich and creamy and melts in your mouth,it is silky smooth chocolate,it is definitely good quality chocolate. I'm trying to cut back because I do eat way too much but I would like to keep buying some once and a while .I would definitely recommend to my friends

May 20, 2009

I lucked out and got a ton of samples to try when this came out... it's a very creamy type of chocolate. It comes in a few varieties of milk, dark and the mild/dark blend called dusk. It's a very smooth and creamy chocolate, but I prefer a slightly bitter edge to my dark so it's not one of my favorites. The milk and dusk are nice for that type of chocolate though. The individual foil wrappers with the little sayings on the inside are great!

September 22, 2008

I love this chocolate! It's probably the best "cheap" dark chocolate I've tasted, and I like the quotes on the insides of the wrappers. The milk chocolate is good too, and I don't even really like most milk chocolate.

September 15, 2008

I really liked this chocolate, surprisingly so because I am a bit of a dark chocolate snob and normally wouldn't go for a cheaper chocolate treat. Whatever reservations I might have had were swept away with the hilarious notes inside the wrapper. Just the kind of pick-me-up you need after a long, stressful day!

I still prefer the higher-end brands, but I will definitely buy this chocolate for myself and as a gift!

September 02, 2008

I thought this was yummy. It's not too bitter. I prefer milk chocolate over dark, but this was sweet enough to satisfy my cravings.

June 21, 2008

I've tried this and I liked it BECAUSE it isn't as bitter as other dark chocolates. It really is smooth and creamy, and just bitter enough to cut the sweet. If you like Lindt chocolate, I think you would like this.

Side note - the wrappers all have a little 'fortune' printed on the inside, a a little something to inspire you to walk a bit on the wild side. Very cute and good for a giggle.

May 24, 2008

This stuff was nothing to rave about. It was very creamy, but the taste was not was I expected. I love dark chocolate for it's bitter taste. To me this tasted like normal milk chocolate. It was alright, but I wouldn't buy it again to get my dark chocolate fix.

May 23, 2008

I received this as part of a promotion Dove is doing where they contacted influential women on the web to get us to try these chocolates and share our thoughts.

While dark chocolate is normally my #1 choice, this I did not like. The texture is smooth and creamy but it tastes cheap. There are artificial flavours in it. What I love about dark chocolate is the rich cocoa flavour. This just seemed off to me.

I shared it with some friends and they liked it, so you might. But it's not for me.