Dove Deep Moisture Facial Cleansing Cloths
Good

Dove Deep Moisture Facial Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Remove make-up and moisturize skin for a smooth, refreshed feeling. Gentle enough for all skin types, Dove Cool Moisture Facial Cleansing Cloths are a refreshing way to deeply cleanse skin without stripping it of essential moisture. Add warm water, and these cloths release a luxurious lather that gently lifts away make-up, dirt, and oil for beautifully soft skin.

March 05, 2016

These seem to work fairly well,I'm not big on the scent but they clean my face without causing any irritation to my skin.my skin does look alot healthier since using them .The price is average depending on what you would consider expensive .Dove is a good brand and I would recommend this this product

January 20, 2016

I really love this product. I have very dry and sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel great with no reactions.

May 27, 2014

I love these cleansing clothes they are so refreshing and they really make my skin feel clean!

February 12, 2008

I first bought these cloths because I was in a play and needed to wash my face backstage. Toting around soaps and cleansers was not fun. These are a cleaners and washcloth in one. I liked the results so much that I use them quite often. Sometimes I feel bad about the excess waste, but the cloth is a lightweight woven sheet, not a real washcloth.
My daughter has slight eczema on her cheeks and these aren't good for her. Her eczema increases when she uses them.
One thing I love is that they are SO GENTLE I can wipe my eye makeup right off, mascara and all, and the suds don't bother my eyes. Then I wipe under my eye and the excess eye makeup that drips down when washing is gone too!
Love it.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic