Dove Deep Moisture Facial Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #740 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dove Deep Moisure Day Lotion with SPF 15 combines UV protection and rich nutrient lipids to provide moisturizing nourishment and hydration. Suitable for all skin types this light, fresh lotion has broad spectrum SPF 15, protecting the skin from the sun's harmful rays.

April 25, 2016

I was hesitant to try this as I'm partial to my usual brand, but this is a great product! Its great on sensitive skin and never leaves your skin feeling oily. It has a nice clean scent to it and its good enough where I only need to use it once in a while.

February 17, 2014

Loved this, it felt so good on my face.

July 10, 2012

I love Dove products. The face lotion along with spf15 is amazing.

May 22, 2012

Sunscreen is sooooo important to keep skin looking awesome! I am a freckler and this day lotion helps me protect my skin from the harmful sun. I have been happy with this product since I started using it when I was 18. My only wish is that they made it in higher SPF!

May 27, 2011

This product made me break out, and feels quite oily when applying. Probably best for dry skin, and non-sensitive skin.

February 21, 2011

Dove tests on animals, I'd never buy a product that does that.

February 08, 2010

its light and moisturize very well. it made my skin feel very soft and there was no dried patches of skin on my face

December 28, 2009

LOVE this stuff. I just wanted a basic moisturizer. This sinks in well, can be worn under makeup & moisturizes for a very long time. I don't love the scent but oh well. I also haven't had a breakout since I started using this over a month ago (probably also in part because I've been using Burt's Bees Acne Cleanser at any sign of a breakout starting)
I also love that the bottle is so streamlined & simple. Small pleasures.

December 11, 2009

I found this nice and light feeling. Not greasy and it had a nice smell. I will continue using it to see if it makes my skin softer as it claims

December 11, 2009

Seems to moisturize my skin fairly well. It has a nice smell, and a nice consistency, not too watery, not too creamy. I wouldn't say my skin feels a lot softer after using this product though. Not a bad deal for the price.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?