Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 595 in Body Wash

Here's the whole story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture. Dove with 1/4 moisturizing cream is made to indulge your skin, not merely your senses. Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash converts moisture to softness where skin's glow begins.
Sourced from www.dove.ca

February 24, 2017

The Dove Moisture Hydration Body wash is the creamiest body wash I have ever tried. I absolutely love and it's the only body wash I will be using from now on. It has a wonderfully fresh smell as well.

February 17, 2017

This is by far my favourite body wash. My skin feels so good after my showers. It leaves my skin soft and nourished. I don't even have to apply lotions after my shower. Highly recommend and I will continue to purchase this product.

February 12, 2017

i have always thought that Dove was one of the best soap brands as the soap bars were gentle and soft for the skin. And then I discovered the body wash and I love it!! it feels super soft and hydrating. I love the shea butter smell and the cucumber one! very affordable and very creamy! Love!

February 02, 2017

I don't like this Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash because I don't like the scent it comes in. It has a medicinal smell to it and it reminds me of the hospital. I will say it does foam up fairly good and rinses off easily. The price is comparable to other store brands but I just couldn't get past the scent because when I'm in the shower I don't want to feel like I'm in the hospital.

February 02, 2017

OMMMGG!! Un oui absolu!! Quand j'ai nettoyer mon corp la premiere fois, il y avait des petite graines dedans et j'hesitais mais apres l'avoir utiliser sa exfoli le corp et la sensation de fraisheur ensuite est telement bonne! je le recommende sans aucun doute!

January 31, 2017

Cleaned very well and did not dry my skin. The value is great as it is not as expensive as other products that do the exact same thing. Awesome product.

January 25, 2017

My mother in law snuck a bottle of this into my stocking this year and at first I was like, this is odd. But it was actually a really nice surprise. In a world never lacking in body washes, this one was quite nice. It was super soft going on and it left my skin feeling and smelling really really good. Would absolutely recommend it.

January 25, 2017

The dove body wash made my skin soft and smooth. It was a great scent and it made me feel clean all day. I would definitely recommend this product to people. It's great smell and the way it makes your skin feel makes me feel more confident about the way my skin looks.9/10 grade

January 19, 2017

I loved this product immensely! As someone who has Psoriasis, I found that this product along with many other Dove products did not make my skin sensitive of flare up. Instead it made it clean, smooth and silky. 100% Would buy again!

January 18, 2017

I have been using this product for many years now and absolutely love it. My mother introduced me to it when I was a young teenager. I followed in my mom's foot steps and introduced it to my daughter when she was a child. Now my daughter has introduced it to my grand daughter... Everyone loves the softness it makes your skin feel.
    4 Generations.... I hope it still goes on