Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 552 in Body Wash

Here's the whole story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture. Dove with 1/4 moisturizing cream is made to indulge your skin, not merely your senses. Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash converts moisture to softness where skin's glow begins.
Sourced from www.dove.ca

October 31, 2016

Great product. My entire family of 4 uses it. I have sensitive skin so I truly enjoy it. It leaves your skin feeling silky and clean. I recommend it for the whole family.

October 22, 2016

It cleans well and has a nice scent and keeps my skin nicely smooth. It can be a good value (depending on where you shop). There are many types to choose from, so there is always one that should work for you.

October 16, 2016

My favorite body wash of all! I love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. Definitely not sticky like most bars - but clean! Please don't ever change!

October 12, 2016

Love dove's products expecially dove deep maisture body wash. My skin never feels dry after my shower like some other brands. I feel fresh and clean.

September 29, 2016

Pour moi c'est le classique des classique des gels douche. Odeur traditionnel de chez Dove, le gel douche est bien hydratant pour le corps et laisse la peau douce.

September 29, 2016

This stuff works great. I love using the Dove white bar but I also like the Body wash. It moisturizes my skin pretty well and cleanses my skin without leaving it dry or having that stretchy feel after washing.

September 24, 2016

I can't even wrap my mind around how a body wash can be so moisturizing that I don't even have to use a body lotion after a shower! It's amazing and time saving. Love it. Smells nice and clean. Great product.

September 24, 2016

This stuff is really good and it smells super fresh. I love how moisturizing this is without leaving residue and I still feel fresh and clean except my skin is actually moisturized when I come out of the shower. I really like this in the summer as it helps you to retain your tan cause your keeping your skin moisturized

September 24, 2016

J'adore ce produit, car il hydrate bien ma peau, il est doux, il s'applique facilement, il sent très bon et l'odeur dure longtemps. On reçoit souvent des coupons rabais par la poste pour les produits dove ce qui me permet d'essayer leurs produits...

September 23, 2016

Dove stays true to its name ! Extremely moisturizing and leaves you with soft , velvety skin. It definitely penetrates to your skin. The bottle is very convenient to use as well.