Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 577 in Body Wash

Here's the whole story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture. Dove with 1/4 moisturizing cream is made to indulge your skin, not merely your senses. Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash converts moisture to softness where skin's glow begins.
Sourced from www.dove.ca

January 14, 2017

Just loved the feel on my skin. Smooth, silky and the sent is perfect. Not too much. After the shower your skin stays soft. I use it all the time. Will most definitely buy it again.

January 13, 2017

Dove body wash is by far one of the best body washes I've ever used. It makes my skin so soft and doesn't have too strong of a perfume smell. It also doesn't leave that filmy feeling on my skin after.

January 13, 2017

A must in my shower. Moisturizes my skin but not greasy or smell. I like neutral odours so I do not smell like i just came from testing products at the Woolworth counter.

January 11, 2017

I absolutely love this product, it leaves my skin so clean and soft and is very economical compared to some products on the market. I would definitely recommend this product and any of their line of body washes.

January 11, 2017

Dove knows how to make great products and this body wash is no different. Its luxurious and smells wonderful. You also don't feel like it dries out your skin.

January 11, 2017

I love using dove products! Greta quality! Smell great! Feels great! Overall awesome products.. From shampoo to conditioner to body wash!, thank you!!

January 11, 2017

First of all im on well water this body wash rinses clean I feel clean and layers up really well ,unlike some body washs which don't lather with well water ,love the smell it's bpvery nice scent not to over powering like soem washes can be ! This is a definite buy again !

January 09, 2017

I got this for christams as a gift and after using it I really like it. my skin felt really clean and hydrated I enjoy the smell as well i will be buying in the future

January 09, 2017

I tried this product when at my parents over the holidays, and I really enjoy it!!! I find, especially during these dry winter months, my skin is craving a LOT of hydration, and this body wash makes me feel smooth and hydrated afterwards!

January 09, 2017

Dove je utilise plus que 10 ans. Toujours le résultat parfait, jamais allergie, garde la peau douce. Jaime utilise Dove comme le savon en morceaux et en liquide, spécialement comme le gel de douche