Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 607 in Body Wash

Here's the whole story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture. Dove with 1/4 moisturizing cream is made to indulge your skin, not merely your senses. Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash converts moisture to softness where skin's glow begins.
Sourced from www.dove.ca

March 22, 2017

My #1 body wash I always have at home! So thick so you don't need a lot and makes amazing soft bubbles on my bath puff. love love love!!! Good one to have on hand if the husband runs out of his soap as it's not overly sented either.

March 20, 2017

I purchased this a few days ago and I can't believe the difference in my skin already. I've had people comment on the scent. It's very light and nice, not at all over powering. We will be buying it again for sure.

March 18, 2017

The scent is mild and pleasant. It lathers really well with my puff.

It is somewhat hydrating, I find it just like their other body washes, this one doesn't stand out to me for being 'ultra hydrating', I find it normal.

I would recommend it, but it you have super dry skin and are looking for an 'intense' hydrating wash, or are looking for a special formula, this might not be it.

March 18, 2017

This is my go to body wash in the winter. It smells amazing and prevent my skin from flaking and peeling. I've tried many body washes and I keep going back to Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash. Only thing I suggest is having "body wash" on the bottle advertised clearly because I've been trying to get my husband to use it but he keeps thinking it's moisturizer!

March 06, 2017

Well worth the money spent on this product and this product often goes on sale and well worth the money spent to use it. Moisturizes the skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling but a smooth feeling and doesn't leave a lingering scent or irritating itch.

March 05, 2017

It smell very nice and keeps you body very well hydrated for 24 hours. Texture is wow, a must have even my husband loves it which is a surprise for me

March 04, 2017

J'adore ce produit Dove. Facile d'application et odeur agréable. La texture sur le corps est également agréable et facile à rincer avec de l'eau après nettoyage. Par contre, en fin de bouteille il est difficile de retirer tout le savon de celle-ci et le savon peut parfois sécher dans l'embouchure.

March 03, 2017

I love Dove products. I buy a lot of their soaps, body washes and even Shampoo.

This particular one has a nice babyish scent to it. I love how moisturizing it feels. However, once I am done showering, the scent does not last and neither does the soft feeling.

The price of the product does not justify the quality. Overall, I enjoy using it and will most likely only buy the product if there is a sale.

March 01, 2017

Love is product! It truly add moisture back into your skin (who doesn't like soft skin) I love the fact that you don't need to use a lot on your shower puff or loofa because a little really does go a long way.

March 01, 2017

I absolutely love this product! After I use it in the shower, it leaves a lovely clean scent on my skin all day! Also, I have really dry skin, and this product has moisturized my skin better than any other products I have used before! I found my go to body wash!