Dove deoderant spray Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 20, 2016

Great light deodorant! Easy to use, just two quick sprays and you're good to go. It doesn't leave behind any ugly deodorant stains when you're wearing sleeveless tops. Your armpits feel light and powdery to the touch. It does a great job of keeping you feeling fresh and dry throughout the day, no matter the temperature outside.

October 11, 2016

The Dove deodorant spray leaves a dry soft finish to the applied area and works well. Careful to let it have a moment to dry to not accidentally get white marks on your clothing though.

October 11, 2016

This stuff smells amazing and works just as hard! I held off trying this for a while because I envisioned how other spray deodorant's use to be. I'm so happy I decided to make the purchase. Once again, a Dove product did not let me down! I stayed dry all day long even in Ohio's horrible humid and hot summer. If I could find a perfume that had the same scent I would buy it lol! I will be buying another when this one runs out!

1.5/5

September 23, 2016

Hated it, thought it would've been good but within a few hours I can feel wetness as if it didn't work and not only that I could smell my sweat. I hated it, so I just gave it to my little sister

September 22, 2016

I like that this doesn't leave a white residue, however it wore off faster than the solid and i wasn't a huge fan of the smell mixed with my skin type.

September 20, 2016

Only spray I can use due to sensitive skin. Goes on wet but dries almost instantly. I absolutely adore this product!!!!

Highly recommended. Great price. Great product.

September 16, 2016

LOVE it!
I use it everyday, keeps me fresh and dry! much better than bars the deodorant ive been using for years!
The smell is so fresh.

The price is great too!

September 14, 2016

This spray works just as well as my neutered cat does. It worked for a bit but after a week, I've noticed it just doesn't live up to What I thought it would be.