Dove deoderant spray Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 27, 2017

I started using the dove depdarant spray last summer and have been so happy since! I was having problems with the stick deodarant. The spray works all day and smells great all day long!

March 17, 2017

This is a great product ! I love how easy it is to use. The smell is fresh and keeps u smelling great all day long ! Doesn't even leave an marks if you spray it on black clothing.

March 16, 2017

I really liked this product. It was very smooth and instantly dried once applied. I liked how it didn't cake on like some.other products do. And it lasts all day!

March 01, 2017

I am so in love with this product!! It dries very quickly and the spray keeps me dry all day long, compared to other spray deodorants that I have tried

March 01, 2017

Not a huge fan of my armpits feeling wet after putting on antiperspirant. The protection does not last as long as your average dove deodorant stick. Definitely wasn't as impressed as I thought I would have been.

February 28, 2017

I was getting a rash from my regular deodorant so I switched to Dove Spray Deodorant and it works SO SO well. I use it once a day after my shower and I don't stink even if I run around all day. No rash and it dries so fast it is amazing.

February 20, 2017

Je n'ai jamais vraiment aimé les déodorants en spray mais j'ai trouvé efficace le déodorant en aérosol de Dove. Facile d'application, sèche rapidement et ne laisse pas de trace.

December 20, 2016

Pratique et efficace !!!!!!!!!!!!
    J'adore l'odeur peut aussi etre utile pour en mettre un peu sur les vetements
    j'aime l'odeur et son efficacité.
    merci pour vos produits

October 20, 2016

Great light deodorant! Easy to use, just two quick sprays and you're good to go. It doesn't leave behind any ugly deodorant stains when you're wearing sleeveless tops. Your armpits feel light and powdery to the touch. It does a great job of keeping you feeling fresh and dry throughout the day, no matter the temperature outside.

October 11, 2016

The Dove deodorant spray leaves a dry soft finish to the applied area and works well. Careful to let it have a moment to dry to not accidentally get white marks on your clothing though.