Dove deoderant

Dove deoderant Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 222 in Feminine Hygiene

January 17, 2017

This is definitely a great product that works! It is long lasting and holds up to any activity! Love all the scents it comes in! Or if you prefer, there is also a scent free option as well.

January 11, 2017

I will always buy Dove, it has always been my favorite brand, the deoderant leaves my underarms soft and i never get a rash with this brand, I love it love it love it.

January 10, 2017

I bought one dove deodorant recently because it was in sale. Seriously, it kept me fresh and smell very good, even tho I did sports! Would buy again, you should try!

January 08, 2017

This product is silky, smooth, and certainly suits all my needs. The scent is not over powering and it keeps me dry. All in all I rate this product a 5.

January 08, 2017

My favorite formula and brand of deodorant by far. The smell is light and clean, not too overpowering, just right. It keeps my dry and feeling fresh all day.

January 08, 2017

Not something I would recommend. It left white stains on my black T-shirt . I've been trying to find a deodorant that doesn't leave any stains and this one is NOT the one.

January 08, 2017

it is easy to carry around my purse, i'm using the solid and it doesn't leave any white marks on my armpit. good value for the money, not that expensive and it has different scent to choose from

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love the formula that Dove uses in their deodorants and have been using them for a few years now. Up until trying this new Caring Coconut fragrance I had been using Secret and I really liked it! I just decided to try something new this time and so far I haven't been disappointed.

It glides on really smoothly and the smell is very light and feminine and not overpowering which is my favorite part. I usually put about 2 swipes on each morning and it lasts easily all day for me.

This is definitely my new go to deodorant and I'm pretty much in love with it!

January 04, 2017

This deodorant has an easy, quick application that glides smoothly leaving your underarms soft and smelling amazing all day. I love that the scents are not overpowering with sweetness or that baby powedery flowery smell some deodorants have.

December 31, 2016

This deoderant goes on real smooth. It is light so you dont feel like you have lots on but is super effective. I find that in the heat of the summer it works better than other products!

MandiRoo added a new review for