Dove deoderant

Dove deoderant Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

February 17, 2017

The fragrances are amazing, And it lasts all day long, and many different sents to choose from! And doesnt break the bank :) Love dove deodorant! Cool cucumber is my fav!!

February 11, 2017

I have used this stuff for many years, as its good on my sensitive skin, and i love the smell! It leaves you smelling so good and clean! I still sweat with it, but at least my sweat smells good hahah

February 09, 2017

Absolutely love how soft dove leaves my underarms feeling! The fresh scents are all great. Not always super effective against perspiration though. And fights odour for the better part of the day.

February 09, 2017

This is a great product for anyone who likes the smell of it! It does its job in keeping you dry and sweat/smell free, goes on smooth and doesn't leave a weird residue like some other deoderants, but I can't use it because I don't like the scent!

February 06, 2017

Malgré son coût plus élevé que les autres déodorants, je l'ai adopte car il ne tache pas les vêtements et est sans odeur. Je l'ai adopte et recommande sans hésitation.

February 05, 2017

This is an excellent product. Not only does this deodorant leave a fresh, clean smell, but it is long lasting and reliable. It is extremely effective in protecting me through long hours.

February 02, 2017

Le deodorant dove stress protect est le deodorant que j'aime le mieux dans touts ceux que je connais! Il ne laisse pas de marque jaune sur vos chandailles blanc et en plus il sent hyper bon!

January 22, 2017

This is the best out there along with a great price! Dove is my go to deodorant and they have a variety of soft wonderful scents. Dove doesn't leave a residue on clothes like some of the competitors. It also lasts all day without having to reapply. I recommend Dove deodorant to all my friends.

January 17, 2017

This is definitely a great product that works! It is long lasting and holds up to any activity! Love all the scents it comes in! Or if you prefer, there is also a scent free option as well.

January 11, 2017

I will always buy Dove, it has always been my favorite brand, the deoderant leaves my underarms soft and i never get a rash with this brand, I love it love it love it.