Dove deoderant Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 238 in Feminine Hygiene

March 24, 2017

I am a nervous sweater, most deodorant do not last threw out the whole day for me. By noon I can usually smell body oder, and at work that is not good. This deodorant is the only one I swear by, it last all day and stops me from sweating.

March 20, 2017

I just recently switched to dove and it is fantastic! It doesn't leave white stains on my clothing and it lasts all day and night. The price is also great!

March 17, 2017

My favourite dove deodorant is the cucumber one. I also love the dove cucumber shampoo and conditioner. Their cucumber scent is very refreshing. The deodorant smells great and is easy to wash off.

March 13, 2017

Le déodorant dove est un apprécié chez nous. Il nous fait sentir bon, sans trace de sueur et soutient toute la journée. En plus il offre une variété de parfum assez étendu :D Un gros oui ! :)

March 08, 2017

Stating first off that I am not particularly the most sweat-prone person ever. Although, I love the scent selection the normal stick deodorant comes in and love that it doesn't leave the white chunks or marks in my clothing. However, I do think some scents do react differently to body odors and wish they all were the same. Would buy again but stick with the scents I know work.

March 06, 2017

The Dove deodorant goes on smooth and lasts all day for me. I also love the different fragrance options available for purchase. Dove is a great value for money.

March 01, 2017

I love this deodorant. I get the cucumber one because it has a light scent that doesn't interfere with any other scents that I am wearing. It's great even after exercise.

March 01, 2017

Love Dove deodorant! I always purchase the cucumber scented one, as it smells lovely and lasts all day. It also doesn't seem to leave any white marks. Great value.

March 01, 2017

This is the brand I buy the most and I guess it's because it's cheap in price and comes in so many scents ,I can find it easily at my local Walmart and it does keep me dry for hours .I would definitely recommend this deodorant to anyone wanting quality at a good price .

March 01, 2017

One of my favorite deodorants. Has a light, fresh scent that isn't to strong. The other scents are equally as nice! It's a little creamy under your arms but it does what it needs to!