Dove deoderant

Dove deoderant Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

November 18, 2016

I only use Dove deoderant. I perfer the unscented. Keeps me dry through out the day. I have tried other brands but none stand up to Dove. Even carry one in my purse in case of an emergency.

November 18, 2016

Dove deodorant is my all time favorite deodorant! Not only does it keep me dry all day but definitely has a great, mild smell. It goes on smooth and doesn't clump. It lasts all day for me! I love all the variety of scents but would have to say that the pomegranate one is my favorite!

October 11, 2016

I enjoy using this deoderant, and it is my go to deoderant when I run out and need to buy more. I would definitely recommend it since it does a good job at masking unwanted body odors.

September 15, 2016

I am pretty picket when it comes to my deodorant and this is the only one I will use. I buy the unscented one and dispose what other companies say this is the only one that is truly unscented and I don't notice I'm wearing it. It's also moisturizing so it's a win win for me!

September 14, 2016

with sensitive skin i find this product doesn't irritate my skin. I also love the green cucumber smell that it is available in. whether hiking or relaxing it always works.

September 14, 2016

This product has never made me feel unsatisfied. It does work anywhere between 12-20 hours of scent, and most of them have a very tolerable smell. I recommend this product

August 30, 2016

I use the scent "fresh" and it's my favorite deodorant. My boyfriend is baffled and always asks me how it's possible to always smell so good. I highly recommend it.

August 17, 2016

I've had dark underarms (relative to the rest of my body) for years because of harsh products. Dove is one the few deodorants that's effective for more than 24 hours, goes on smooth, and doesn't darken my skin with excessive chemicals.
It comes with many fragrances, all lovely.

August 02, 2016

This is the best deodorant I have tried. I never feel sweaty even after a game of golf. I love the scent and the price point is excellent. I have even got my daughter to start using it and she loves it too!

July 30, 2016

Using this product since I was a like 10years old. I don't want to switch deodorant since. No reaction, you stay dry all day and it smells amazing. Would recommend this product anytime.