dove deodorant spray
Good

dove deodorant spray Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 28, 2016

I bought this when it was on sale for my husband. He has never tried a spray deodorant and he is usually quite picky about his deodorant. He loves it now! He is amazed at how well it works. I find the regular price a bit expensive but I bought a second bottle on sale with a coupon as well and it was quite cheap!

June 28, 2016

I decided to try this dry spray deodorant because it was on sale one day at Shoppers Drug Mart. The scent is really quite nice initially (I believe I purchased the pomegranate one). The spray is also dry and not sticky. However, I found it difficult to know how much to apply with the spray (it feels cold when applied but i wasn't sure it I was over or under-doing it because it feels so different).
Thus, I have found that the scent is not long lasting (perhaps this is user dependent).
I also found this product made my under arms really itchy! That I did not like.

June 26, 2016

I love the Dove deodorant spray because it last a very long time, and I love the Idea of pray deodorant verses other kinds because its very good since your not spreading bacteria. Also It dries immediately after you pray it which is amazing. I use it all the time and don't see my self without it.