dove deodorant spray
Good

dove deodorant spray Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 460 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 26, 2017

This product is not awful, but for people with sensitive skin it somehow manages to itch me and I always break out whenever i use the spray Deodorant. I know that sounds weird because it's for your underarms, but I just don't like this product.

January 06, 2017

I was not sure about buying this but thought I would try. My husband tried the mens first and it was his new favourite. So I tried and I will not go back. It did awesome in the hot summer when I sweat a lot. I have been spreading the word

January 06, 2017

I find this to be a very useful and working product
    It kept me dry and the aroma of the deodorant lasted and smelt fantastic. I highly recommend this product

December 29, 2016

I only wear Dove deodorant so when the deodorant spray became available i jumped at it. I was very disappointed. The smell is great yet the effects only last a couple of hours. I had to use it 3x in one day which is not ideal as i work 10 hour days. I will definitely be going back to my dove sticks.

December 28, 2016

Goes on easy and smells great. Its long lasting and compact enough for travel. The scent was called cool cucumber. Very good product and doesnt make u feel damp.

December 28, 2016

Ses un très bon désodorisant il sens vraiment bon surtout que ma fille peut aussi la à porter avec elle a ses cours de éducation physique et le partager avec ceux qui en non pas

July 28, 2016

I bought this when it was on sale for my husband. He has never tried a spray deodorant and he is usually quite picky about his deodorant. He loves it now! He is amazed at how well it works. I find the regular price a bit expensive but I bought a second bottle on sale with a coupon as well and it was quite cheap!

June 28, 2016

I decided to try this dry spray deodorant because it was on sale one day at Shoppers Drug Mart. The scent is really quite nice initially (I believe I purchased the pomegranate one). The spray is also dry and not sticky. However, I found it difficult to know how much to apply with the spray (it feels cold when applied but i wasn't sure it I was over or under-doing it because it feels so different).
    Thus, I have found that the scent is not long lasting (perhaps this is user dependent).
    I also found this product made my under arms really itchy! That I did not like.

June 26, 2016

I love the Dove deodorant spray because it last a very long time, and I love the Idea of pray deodorant verses other kinds because its very good since your not spreading bacteria. Also It dries immediately after you pray it which is amazing. I use it all the time and don't see my self without it.