• Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar
  • Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

October 26, 2016

This beauty bar does the job like every dove beauty bar. For me,the smell is way too strong!!! If you don't like overly powerful argan oil smell (I assume that what it is) don't buy it...It's like a very heavy sugary manly smell and it lingers for a long time. So if you prefer more subtle clean smells I would definitely not go for that one. On the other hand, if it's a smell you like than you'll be very happy.

September 18, 2016

The use of argan oil is pretty dominant in personal care products at the moment, and I am so glad that it got added to my fave soap brand - Dove!. The argan oil definitely added a boost to the smooth and silky effect on my skin. It smells great and makes my skin feel clean, smooth and healthier looking!

August 20, 2016

Ce pain de beauté dégage une odeur à faire rêver ! Il suffit à parfumer ma salle de bain mais ne parfume pas la peau, ce qui est très apprécié. La texture lors du lavage est très douce, ne laisse pas de résidus sur la peau et la barre dure longtemps. Une belle découverte !

June 05, 2016

Have always used Dove bar soap and found the dry oil bar at Walmart. Love it so far, leaves skin supples & soft. Hope they can add scents to the dry oil bar such as Lavendar or Coconut.

May 10, 2016

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar ally helped to keep my skin moisturized and has a wonderful scent. It leaves skin feeling clean but super moisturized which is great for my sensitive skin

February 18, 2016

I received this free from Sample Source to test and Review.I normally dont like bar soap because they smell horrible and dry out my skin but I really liked it,the scent was amazing ,it was soft and sweet and I didnt find it harsh on my skin nor did it cause any irritation ,it lathered really well and didn't leave any soap residue behind which is what impressed me the most,I felt really clean and refreshed .I would recommend this soap to everyone.

January 31, 2016

Not only does this leave my skin soft and silky, it smells amazing. i would love to be able to buy a body lotion in the same scent!!!!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender