Dove Dry Spray Cool Essentials Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 10, 2016

I was excited to try this product when it was first released since I'm a big big fan of other Dove deodorants. This one failed to meet my expectations. First of all, the smell is not quite the same as the other 'Cool Essentials' products. It only has a hint of the fresh cucumber scent, but it's overall powdery scented and not as pleasant. While the product does keep me dry, I'm just not a fan. I also think the price is quite high for what it is.

October 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur des produits dove. Spray pratique dans toute les occasion , que se soit en déplacement ou même après le gym ! C'est pratique et rapide !

October 04, 2016

I tried the Dove dry spray for the first time recently. It works better than the Dove deodorant stick. I thought it was a bit expensive but the can has lasted quite some time so I am very satisfied with it.

September 22, 2016

I absolutely love this I was hesitate to buy it as I found it a bit pricey. But I decided to treat myself boy am I glad I did. Love the smell of it I have the original scent. Might try the unscented just because I find its strong and I don't usually put on my perfume thinking it would be too much. It goes on dry not wet at all and it lasts about a day and a half for me it said 48 hr but it doesn't last that long for me. Mind you it's been really hot and humid I think that has a lot to do with it not lasting 48hrs. This is my new go to and to me it's worth every penny. No more wet arm pits.

September 17, 2016

I never thought I'd say goodbye to the typical stick deorderant until I tried this dry spray! It lasts all day, smells great, and application dries almost immediately. It works better than a stick, and no worry about getting the residue in your clothes!

September 09, 2016

It's the second bottle I bought. I love the formula dry spray. I don't have any residues under the armpits and I don't smell after hours of work! I'm still fresh after a long shift :).

August 30, 2016

I love this product. It works very well and smells amazing! The price isn't to bad but is better when you can find it on sale :) But definitely work your money! It doesn't leave stains on your clothes or bra. I love it!

August 12, 2016

This dry spray antiperspirant is infused with the revitalizing fragrance of cucumber and green tea is absolutely the best thing since slice bread!!! its my favorite one ever!! Must try, you wont be disappointed!

June 27, 2016

It smells really strong and not a scent I enjoyed all day. It feels sticky on my skin. I thought this would not be so sticky. By the end of the day I had an itchy red rash. Really disappointed in this Dove product. Usually I love dove products but lately it seems they have dropped the ball. The price is also ridiculous.

May 25, 2016

I love the fact that it's a dry spray so it never gets on my clothes. It needs to be applied more often than a regular stick deodorant. The smell is amazing and it doesn't irritate my skin.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?