Dove Dry Spray Cool Essentials Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 06, 2017

By far the best deodorant I've used. I can't use the stick/powder deodorants and for the past several years I had been using the gel stick. Which worked fine for me until I discovered Dove Dry Sprays. Not only have I been sold on them, my daughters have fallen in love with them also. This is the only deodorant I purchase now for my household. I love the scents, they are long lasting and keeps you with a fresh smelling scent all day.

1.5/5

January 13, 2017

Dove Dry Spray Cool Essentials
    Bought this product and it's not great. Sprayed 1 spray, went on dry but i soon as i sprayed the other side i felt wetness dripping and i wasn't sweating.

January 09, 2017

This stuff works AND it smells amazing!! It does have a bit of a white residue it leaves behind so you need to make sure you comb it through your hair thoroughly before leaving the house. By far the best smelling dry shampoo I've ever tried though!

January 08, 2017

I have yet to try all the different scents, but the cool cucumber was a great buy! Check for sales at Wal-Mart for this one, you can't go wrong and the price is right!

October 10, 2016

I was excited to try this product when it was first released since I'm a big big fan of other Dove deodorants. This one failed to meet my expectations. First of all, the smell is not quite the same as the other 'Cool Essentials' products. It only has a hint of the fresh cucumber scent, but it's overall powdery scented and not as pleasant. While the product does keep me dry, I'm just not a fan. I also think the price is quite high for what it is.

October 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur des produits dove. Spray pratique dans toute les occasion , que se soit en déplacement ou même après le gym ! C'est pratique et rapide !

October 04, 2016

I tried the Dove dry spray for the first time recently. It works better than the Dove deodorant stick. I thought it was a bit expensive but the can has lasted quite some time so I am very satisfied with it.

September 22, 2016

I absolutely love this I was hesitate to buy it as I found it a bit pricey. But I decided to treat myself boy am I glad I did. Love the smell of it I have the original scent. Might try the unscented just because I find its strong and I don't usually put on my perfume thinking it would be too much. It goes on dry not wet at all and it lasts about a day and a half for me it said 48 hr but it doesn't last that long for me. Mind you it's been really hot and humid I think that has a lot to do with it not lasting 48hrs. This is my new go to and to me it's worth every penny. No more wet arm pits.

September 17, 2016

I never thought I'd say goodbye to the typical stick deorderant until I tried this dry spray! It lasts all day, smells great, and application dries almost immediately. It works better than a stick, and no worry about getting the residue in your clothes!

September 09, 2016

It's the second bottle I bought. I love the formula dry spray. I don't have any residues under the armpits and I don't smell after hours of work! I'm still fresh after a long shift :).

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food