Dove Dry Spray Revive Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 485 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 02, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin and Dove Dry Spray is the only antiperspirant I can use that does not clog my pores and give me a reaction! i Highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.

January 19, 2017

Dry spray has a very soft and cool smell. It is quite effective although it sometimes leaves stains on the clothes so be careful especially with dark colours.

January 09, 2017

Amazing feeling, fresh clean all day and leaves me feeling great not to mention the smell yuummm!
    I haven't found a product I like more then dove products.

January 09, 2017

this product is amazing! no messy hands to rub in the moisturizer, just spray on and you are all done! I love how this product feels on my skin, after having a shower I grab this bottle and spray. I will never go back to putting lotions on by hand again

December 01, 2016

I recommend the Dove dry spray because it is good an fast to put on especially when your in a rush/hurry an it keeps you smelling good and fresh for up to 48 hours.

September 27, 2016

Does it's job! Smells great, non sticky and lasts all day! My go to for all day coverage no matter the weather or activity! Feels icy cold when spraying on though.

September 24, 2016

This is super expensive but it is a great product.... I love what Dove stands for the the dry spray feels and smells amazing. It really does last all day I was very surprised it held up as well as it did. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

September 19, 2016

I liked the idea of a dry/not sticky deodorant, and was hoping to replace my clinical deodorant. This stuff smells great, and lasts okay on days when I wasn't too active, but I would stink to the high heavens if I wore this to exercise, or anything that involves heavy sweating. I even stunk in the morning after sleeping. I think this didn't work for me due to it only containing antiperspirant and no deodorant. Will not buy again.

September 19, 2016

At first I was quite hesitant to try a spray deodorant and anti-perspirant but it actually works! This stuff does what it says its meant to do. It keeps me dry all day and it smells amazing. Despite it being it anti-perspirant, it does not dry out your underarms. It keeps them free from sweat but at the same time, well moisturized.

September 13, 2016

I really enjoy the Dove Dry Spray in Revive. the smell is amazing. This is my first dry spray and I'm so glad I finally tried it. It leaves no white residue like most stick deodorants. I'm not sure about the 48 hour claim but it does last all day. It's more expensive than stick deodorants but in my book it's worth it. I recommend.