Dove dryoil moisture body wash

Dove dryoil moisture body wash Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 24, 2016

I am always skeptical to use drugstore brand body washes, but the Dove DryOil Moisture was works surprisingly well! It left my skin super soft and hydrated once I left the shower, and it smells really nice too! I would definitely recommend this product.

October 16, 2016

Mixed feelings - You definitely feel soft after shower! Although I do NOT like smell - it's a weird manly scent - hard to describe...just not a fan of the smell it leaves on your body. I will stick to my tried and true Original Dove Body wash...love THAT scent!

September 27, 2016

I have very sensitive and dry skin so I always need a good hydratation with every product I buy and I love the brand Dove cause their products provide me with all the care I need. Not only do they hydrate very well but they also leave me smelling amazing.

September 20, 2016

I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel after and not to mention how rejuvenated my skin looks. As for the price I usually buy it on sale but even if not on sale it is worth the buy. Great product and I will continue to use it

August 24, 2016

Another great product from dove. I love their body washes. I love the scent of this one. It has so soft and creamy texture. It cleans so good and my skin after is amazingly soft.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation