Dove dryoil moisture body wash

Dove dryoil moisture body wash Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 591 in Body Wash

November 24, 2016

I am always skeptical to use drugstore brand body washes, but the Dove DryOil Moisture was works surprisingly well! It left my skin super soft and hydrated once I left the shower, and it smells really nice too! I would definitely recommend this product.

October 16, 2016

Mixed feelings - You definitely feel soft after shower! Although I do NOT like smell - it's a weird manly scent - hard to describe...just not a fan of the smell it leaves on your body. I will stick to my tried and true Original Dove Body wash...love THAT scent!

September 27, 2016

I have very sensitive and dry skin so I always need a good hydratation with every product I buy and I love the brand Dove cause their products provide me with all the care I need. Not only do they hydrate very well but they also leave me smelling amazing.

September 20, 2016

I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel after and not to mention how rejuvenated my skin looks. As for the price I usually buy it on sale but even if not on sale it is worth the buy. Great product and I will continue to use it

August 24, 2016

Another great product from dove. I love their body washes. I love the scent of this one. It has so soft and creamy texture. It cleans so good and my skin after is amazingly soft.

Beautifully added a new review for
    Bounty Paper Towels

Cutiepye added a new review for
    l'oréal colo rista

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

stephenkg added a new review for
    Carters Store