Dove Energy Glow Beauty Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #785 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz

February 05, 2016

Love this product, was able to sample a bit and found the formula really nice!! Not greasy ans has a nice light scent..

January 20, 2016

I find Dove Energy Glow Beauty Body Lotion excellent for my skin. This time of the year my skin tends to dry out due to the cold weather conditions. This product nourishes my body and leaves it feeling so smoothe.

June 11, 2014

This product gives the skin a bit of a tinge right after using. I like the product instead of tanning and it smells good. Just be careful to wash you hands very well after use, as your palms might get a bit dark and look silly.

February 22, 2014

Cette lotion est super, elle fait scintiller la peau, la rend très douce,je la prefere a plusieurs autres body lotion. Je l utilise presentement et la recommande fortement.

January 22, 2013

dove energy glow body lotion . its great lotion . i used with and without the glow . i like it better without the glow for me though . with the glow looks like you got a tan its nice though for the summer.

February 25, 2012

i was very excited for this product!! i had been using the one without the tint and i was in love with it! so..at first it seemed nice! i got a nice colour on my body! but after a week or two i started having colour patches on my body and the colour was coming of! everyday my towel or white clothes had brown stains on them!! definetely not buy it again!!

February 18, 2012

I was skeptical about using a tinted moisturizer but this was recommended to me by a friend who is a cosmetologist.
She told me to mix a dab of this with a dab of plain moisturizer to avoid orangeness and streaks, and after a few days I saw results, now I only use it every third day or so, but I like having a bit of a glow with out living in fear that I'll look like an oompa loompa!

March 04, 2010

This is one self tanner that actually smells great, and works well too. After one application, results can be seen. My favorite self tanner!

February 10, 2010

This lotion was supposed to be a moisturizer with a subtle daily bronzer, but it amde my skin orangy and also made me break out in hives, when ive never been allergic to dove products before!

September 08, 2009

I bought this stuff a lot time ago and haven't bought it since. It does bronze your skin however you can see the streaks in sunlight! it stains and fingernails and makes your fingers yellow like your a smoker! I do not recommend.