Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer With Subtle Self-Tanners
Amazing

Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer With Subtle Self-Tanners Reviews

Ranked #1007 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners for Fair to Medium Skin Tones 8.5 oz

January 21, 2010

I picked this product up at the Dollarama store for $2.00. The moisturizer itself worked fine, however, I did not notice a a change in my skin tone from the self tanner prospective. I would not purchase this product at its regular price but being that I got it for $2 it is totally fine for a facial moisturizer as it was light and non-greasy.

December 13, 2009

I use the medium to dark skin shade.
I actually picked this up at a Dollarama store -- I had to try it for $2. I like the moisturizer itself; it is light and not greasy, and spreads well. My only reservation with this product is that I literally didn't notice any difference from the self-tanners. I have used almost my entire bottle and I can't say I see any change in my skin tone :(

August 04, 2007

Since the Dove Energy Glow body lotion worked so well for me I went ahead and picked up the facial lotion as well. Again, I was not impressed with the price, but it is a good facial lotion. It gives a more uniform look and helps brighten your natural tone. I especially like it for the dark circles under my eyes because it gives that added "glow" factor.