Dove Facial Lotion with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #1058 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dove Essential Nutrients Protective Moisturising Lotion is light, fresh lotion that is designed to help give your skin what it really needs to stay younger looking and beautiful. With essential nutrients, this lotion will leave your skin nourished and hydrated. At the same time UVA & UVB filters protect your skin from the suns harmful rays, helping to prevent premature aging. The result is beautiful, younger looking skin - so healthy it glows.

June 20, 2016

I enjoyed this lotion and found it to be good on my skin. It left my face feeling moisturized and soft to the touch. I found the price of the product to be very affordable and I would definitely purchase it again. If you are seeking out an affordable facial lotion this is a definite go to product.

April 05, 2016

Love this work good and nice with the sun and when you're wearing makeup it helps to protect your skin when you go outside in the UV and it's very gentle0

February 17, 2016

It is not that expensive for such a long lasting moisturizer for your face. It works fairly well. My favorite part is the spf 15! Love it What a great idea!

January 22, 2016

I love Dove lotion, I use it every day, it never irritates my skin,it leaves my skin so soft and healthy looking, this is truly an amazing product that I would definitely recommend this to everyone

September 06, 2012

A very light day cream thats perfect for wearing underneath your normal daily foundation. Big bonus? SPF 15! Best to be safe rather than sorry, right?? A must buy! :)

August 30, 2006

Its great for every day use, has an SPF of 15 and is is non greasy and pore clogging!

August 21, 2006

Its not greasy and has spf 15 protection. It also brightens your skin

July 26, 2006

I have sensitive skin, the Dove facial moisturiaxer is very light, not scented and long lasting moisturizer.