Dove Foaming Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

February 19, 2017

Facial cleansers are only ones to kep face from peeling dead skin works very well like them would recommend them to anyone with problem skin better thatn soap

February 13, 2017

I love Dove it is great and soft on skin and the wipes also help to get makeup off your face very good buy and would recommend to friends and family. Thanks Dove.

January 04, 2017

It's amazing leaves skin soft
    I for sure will probably get more
    Is a clean easy way
    I really recommend buy this it's very good
    And the wipes are soft and gentle in the skin

December 20, 2016

I like this wipes specialy when we travel its convenient and i can use it all the time and i use it with my baby as well its handy u can bring it all the time......

October 21, 2016

I use the facial wipes. I have found them to make my face tingle as well sting a bit. Then after i rince and dry my face I break out. The good thing is that it did foam up nicely.

September 19, 2016

I absolutely love them they face feels so soft and clean I would buy this over and over and over again and use them on a daily every morning before I put my makeup on

January 28, 2016

Perfect for my eyes smell good to I love it a little bit to much money but I can deal with this

May 27, 2014

I love these facial wipes they always got rid of all the make-up and grime and left my skin feeling great!

July 08, 2007

I bought these for an easy travel face wash instead of bringing my entire cleaning line with me. I was a bit worried but they were wonderful. They foam up, take off any make up and oils from your skin, and then face cloth with the cleanser in it rinses out easily so that you can wash your face off with it too. I have very sensitive skin and I didn't react to this product, it just left me feeling fresh and soft. I would definitely recommend these, especially for travelling.

August 13, 2006

I like how easy this is. You just wet and wipe. You get lots of lather and I use this on my back as well as I sometimes get breakouts on my back.