Dove® Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 897 in Bath & Body

November 30, 2016

I have had acne on my back for what seems like forever. After a month using this body wash 2x a week it is finally clearing up. Now my 4 girls have started using it as well. They love it

September 29, 2016

Like any other Dove products.. I like this exfoliating body wash. It does not leave your skin dry. I always have Dove body wash in stock and this is one of the items I buy whenever it's on sale. Bottle is not so big either and great for travel.

September 21, 2016

Odeur neutre pour toute la famille. Ma peau est sensible et ce produit n'a pas irrité ma peau. Peau souple et soyeuse après l'utilisation.hydratant pour la peau.

September 05, 2016

Of course a definite YES as it is a DOVE Product. Who doesn't love Dove?

I say all good things and agree with most of the other reviews. It smells nice, super gentle, round exfoliating beads to help remove dead skins cells and promote healthy skin rejuvenation and super moisturizing.

August 31, 2016

I absolutely love Dove body washes, you really can't go wrong with them. This one is also an exfoliant but it is super gentle on your skin, and leaves it feeling soft and clean and smelling wonderful.

August 30, 2016

i have problematic and sensitive skin so in my world exfoliation is scary and dangerous cus no matter what i still need it but if i don't select the right product it might create bigger problems!
    Dove® Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash is awesome! Doesn't rip my skin off mean while it still gently exfoliates and removes my dead cells ! Sometimes when i get a little lazy and dont exfoliate for a bit i get ingrown hairs on my legs but i kid you not..i use this stuff and it frees the locked hair stuck in my pore so that those red pimples are gone by morning!!

August 30, 2016

Anything Dove, and I'm in. You've got the classic Dove® scent, which can't be beat. An exfoliating in with the body wash, but it's gentle. Win - win. Another great new product addition to the Dove line.

August 29, 2016

As someone who has very sensitive skin, Dove offers products that can be used (scented or unscented) by anyone. I find that my skin is well moisturized and feels soft. I exfoliate with gloves and use Dove's products to rehydrate my skin. I love the scents available and the quality of the products.

August 29, 2016

Dove body wash is the best in the world! I am convinced of that! The little beads don't appeal to me though. I would absolutely recommend this to someone who is looking to exfoliate though. Fantastic scents, very soft and clean.

August 26, 2016

This is really good body wash if you want a 2 in 1 product that makes your skin feel fresh and exfoliate your skin. Good for those busy days when you just don't have time.