Dove® Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 929 in Bath & Body

February 23, 2017

I love this body wash it leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated and soft and it smells amazing! Its super creamy and lathers really well despite the creaminess of it

February 23, 2017

While this soap smelled nice I did not like how thick it was and hard to work into a later if at all. All the little exfoliating beads in it did nothing and did not dissolve and would be stuck to me even after rinsing well. I usually love Dove products but this one was a definite fail for me.

February 20, 2017

As all dove products this as well is fantastic on your skin.
    It has a great smell, light and sweet but has a staying power. I don't need additional moisturizer after shower only in the winter. The leather for the soap is nice and fluffy and creamy, almost like a little goes a long way yet you want to just use more because it feels so good on your skin. As an defoliant it falls short. The micro beads are not doing anything for your skin really.
    I would still recommended, even sensitive skin types will like it.

January 24, 2017

This Exfoliating Wash isn’t the same consistency of the normal exfoliating washes I use – it has less “scrubby” bits, but does include little micro beads within it.

The scent is light and fresh, and it foams up quite nicely with a very little amount of soap required to make me feel clean.

I don’t find it works like other exfoliators, so it falls flat on that end, but I don’t need to use moisturizer afterwards, so it succeeds on that aspect.

I wouldn’t recommend it as an exfoliator, but as a body soap, it’s perfect.

November 30, 2016

I have had acne on my back for what seems like forever. After a month using this body wash 2x a week it is finally clearing up. Now my 4 girls have started using it as well. They love it

September 29, 2016

Like any other Dove products.. I like this exfoliating body wash. It does not leave your skin dry. I always have Dove body wash in stock and this is one of the items I buy whenever it's on sale. Bottle is not so big either and great for travel.

September 21, 2016

Odeur neutre pour toute la famille. Ma peau est sensible et ce produit n'a pas irrité ma peau. Peau souple et soyeuse après l'utilisation.hydratant pour la peau.

September 05, 2016

Of course a definite YES as it is a DOVE Product. Who doesn't love Dove?

I say all good things and agree with most of the other reviews. It smells nice, super gentle, round exfoliating beads to help remove dead skins cells and promote healthy skin rejuvenation and super moisturizing.

August 31, 2016

I absolutely love Dove body washes, you really can't go wrong with them. This one is also an exfoliant but it is super gentle on your skin, and leaves it feeling soft and clean and smelling wonderful.

August 30, 2016

i have problematic and sensitive skin so in my world exfoliation is scary and dangerous cus no matter what i still need it but if i don't select the right product it might create bigger problems!
    Dove® Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash is awesome! Doesn't rip my skin off mean while it still gently exfoliates and removes my dead cells ! Sometimes when i get a little lazy and dont exfoliate for a bit i get ingrown hairs on my legs but i kid you not..i use this stuff and it frees the locked hair stuck in my pore so that those red pimples are gone by morning!!