Dove® Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Burst

Dove® Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Burst Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

The crisp nature-inspired scent of nectarine and white ginger draws you in and exhilerates your senses, leaving you with a clean fresh feeling that lasts all day. For an added sense of freshness use with Dove go fresh body mist.

November 22, 2012

I love this stuff! It's effective and smells very good

1.5/5

August 16, 2011

I was very disappointed with this deodorant. I shave my underarms everyday so they can become dry so I decided to try this. Not only is the smell horrible but after a few hours it becomes clumpy and left my skin dryer than before. For the price, definitely not worth it.

April 09, 2011

Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Burst Antiperspirent is what I have looking for all along. To find an antiperspirent that does it's job, doesn't leave you with white spots left on your armpits, and gives you a pleasent fresh smell as a bonus, is the perfect antiperspirent for me to use. Dove makes some awesome products, and this by far is one of the best that I have tried !! Thanks Dove!! You are welcome in my home anytime!!

April 09, 2011

I thought this was great and lasts all day~

February 02, 2011

I love this deoderant. I don't have that much of a sweat issue, but this product performs well. The reason however that this product glows for me is the smell. Especially the cherry blossom fragrance. I cannot get enough of the smell. I also think that the wide range of fragrances is a definite plus as I own 3 deodarants from thsi line.

December 01, 2010

Great smell and lasts all day!!