Dove® Go Fresh Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Restore Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 552 in Body Wash

October 13, 2016

I am enjoying this bodywash. I normally go for the original scent, but decided to try something different. It has such a luxurious foaming feeling, great for use with a loofa. It leavs your skin feeling so softa and smelling great. The price point us perfect, and I always look forward to baving my next shower!

A+

September 22, 2016

I wasn't sure about this body wash at first as I have found similar dove products to be too strong perfume smell - not this one though. I love its unique smell & its not too powerful. Leaves me feeling clean & the bathroom always smells amazing after!

September 06, 2016

I absolutely love this body wash! I get so many compliments after I use it in terms of how good I smell. Everyone is so surprised when I tell them it's a Dove body wash. The scent from the bottle is divine - very fruity and sweet, almost like a mediterranean dessert. The formula is thick and creamy and it turns your skin silky soft once you wash it off. It feels like you're being luxuriously pampered but at a fraction of the cost. I seriously need to stock up on these when there's a sale!

September 01, 2016

I enjoy the dove body washes most of all brands. The fresh blue fig and orange blossom is nice and thick, easy to apply and makes my skin so soft. Of course it smells heavenly like all the dove products.

August 31, 2016

I absolutely love Dove body washes, you really can't go wrong with them. They lather nicely, are super gentle on your skin, and leave it feeling soft and clean and smelling wonderful. This is one of my favorite scents!

August 30, 2016

Seriously love this stuff. Whenever I use it, my husband constantly compliments on how good my skin smells!! You really can not beat the price either!

August 30, 2016

My friends couldn't stop complimenting me on my sent. I was invigorated by the scent. I love Dove product but I usually wait for a sale on the Body wash.

August 26, 2016

Does what it says. Best body wash to change up your morning routine. It's smell is not too strong but enough to make you feel like really fresh and clean.

August 26, 2016

Dove has great moisturizing products. This one has a nice scent fresh scent that I really like since I don't like my body wash or lotion to be overpowering.

August 21, 2016

Dove body wash is a great way to moisturize and cleanse my skin quickly and easily. A bar os soap is slippery and I often drop it in the shower. Dove body wash is effective and efficient to use on a daily basis. The scent is fruity which I like better than flowers.