Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber & Green

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber & Green Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Enjoy long-lasting freshness anytime, anywhere with the soothing scents of cucumber and green tea. Pair with Dove go fresh Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant/Deodorant for all-day freshness.

September 30, 2016

I don't actually spray this on myself but I use it as linen freshener. I like the fresh scent. I also have it in my vehicle to freshen up my seats. It's very light scented but smells fresh and clean.

July 25, 2016

This is a great spray to keep in your purse during the summer when you may feel the need to refresh yourself. It smells great and it a very affordable product.

February 08, 2016

The dove go fresh body sprays are great to have in your gym bag.
I use them mostly when I need a quick fix and need a feel fresh.
This scent is quick refreshing. I prefer it to some of the other ones
out ere but for every day use I would use a perfume. I find perfume
just lasts so much longer and doesn't need to be constantly touched
up.

February 08, 2016

Has a nice scene when you first put it on but definitely wears away as the day goes on. Good for a drug store product though!

May 02, 2015

I like to have this in my purse for quick touch ups during the summer to make sure I'm feeling and smelling fresh.

February 08, 2015

I'm allergic to perfumes but am always looking for a scent that doesn't irritate my skin and smells nice and fresh, not overpowering. I started using this spray and I absolutely adore it! It always makes me smell wonderful without smelling overpowering!

July 20, 2014

Used this , smells good. Price isn't so bad.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 22, 2014

Dove products are often my go to at the local grocery store; and when all else fails. This body mist is fabulous. It's clean and refreshing scent leaves me wanting more. It's long lasting and the scent is light, crisp and fresh. All day long I feel as if I've just gotten out of the shower. LOVE the DOVE!! ;)

March 03, 2014

Smells good and last long, that is what I look for in a body mist and Dove has delivered.

February 28, 2014

What a great product. I love the Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea, it has such a refreshing smell to it. It is just a great product and will never be without ever again, a little spray here and there and I am good to go. it is a product worth buying and will definately tell my family and friends about this product. Thanks for such a great pruduct Dove.