Good

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Rebalance Plum Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

April 30, 2016

Good to use in spring/summer specially if going for exercise or walk. Smells bit sweet and fruity good for young girls and definitely for all age women but make sure not to wear on work

January 07, 2016

I adore dove everything. Especially this body mist! It's my favourite. I love the smell. I wear it all the time and I never tire of it. Highly recommend.

June 02, 2015

I actually like this spray body mist better than I thought I would. It was under $3 in the US and worth it. The scent is very subtle and amazing, instead of so strong you want to plug your nose up. I intend to buy more at this price for the holidays.

June 02, 2015

I actually picked this product up at the Dollar Store believe it or not. I was on my way out for a night on the town and had forgotten my scent traveller at home so I picked this up on a whim. What a great smelling body mist and worth every penny! And my hubby loves it as well, it has now become my go to :)

March 22, 2015

I love this body mist!! It smells so amazing and so fresh, whenever I put it on I feel so awakened and like my spirits have been lifted.It's not to heavy either which is great, because some sprays that are too strong give me headaches but I have never had any problems with this one, smells great!

July 29, 2014

i bought this product on sale at shoppers for 3$ and it is amazing, it smells just as good as the mist at bath and body works. i really enjoy how long lasting the smell is. my only problem is that i wish they sold them in bigger sizes!!! other than that it would have to be my all time favorite drug store mist!