Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 610 in Body Wash

Dove's Go Fresh Burst Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra-light, hydrating gel formula. Drench your skin in an exhilarating lather with the luscious mouth watering scent of nectarine and white ginger.

February 28, 2017

Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash is just perfect to perk you up and clean the day away. It leaves your skin super silly and fresh. Dove hydrates your skin. It Does not dry your skin out!

February 15, 2017

Smells great and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I usually use Dove bar soap but feeling very dry in the winter months so decided to give it a try. Would definitely recommend!

January 06, 2017

Not sure on price point where it was a stocking stuffer. But the smell was invigorating. Did not leave a film on skin. Knew it would be a good product where it was by Dove

October 08, 2016

Although this product leaves my skin very soft and does not irritate my sensitive skin, the citrus sent is overwhelmingly strong. I would go for the unscented one instead.

September 29, 2016

Dove in general is an amazing product.. it is the only product I use for my sensitive skin. It also has a soft sent its not over powering at all.. leaves your skin feeling smooth

August 25, 2016

YUM! love this product! The smell is amazing and it feels so silky on my skin. I truly think that this may be my favorite body wash ever! I also love that it is such a great price.

August 12, 2016

Love this Dove body wash. I always stock up when they go on sale for $2.99 at shoppers. Love the smell, texture. Definitily my favourite bodywash!!!!!!!

June 28, 2016

I stock up on Dove body wash when it goes on sale for $4.99 at Shoppers. This scent in particular is a favorite of mine. It is a very strong, powerful citrus smell. It wakes you up! The scent lasts long after your shower, and leaves your bathroom smelling amazing as well. The body wash itself is super moisturizing, it leaves my skin feeling well hydrated. I still use lotion, but my skin is definitely more moisturized when I use Dove to wash myself than other brands. This body wash on a pouf makes a huge, luxurious lather. If you like a moisturizing body wash with a really strong, delicious scent - this is for you!

June 11, 2016

I have Tried most of dove body was hand just love this brand, dove go fresh burst smell go good the scent remain for long time. it lather well little quantity is enough. very thick and moisturizes body.

May 09, 2016

Love this Dove body wash because you get a super rich lather that leaves skin soft and smooth. Great to use while shaving as well. Leaves you feeling fresh and lightly scented for hours. Comes in great scents. I've got the mandarin scent in my shower right now!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's