Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

November 06, 2016

I have very dry skin and Dove Soap Cool Moisture saves me every time. It help to replace and retain my skins moisture. The scent is not over powering and just subtle enough to let me know it's there. I've been using Dove for many years and don't plan on stopping.

October 28, 2016

I finally ran out of my amazing TJ. maxx soaps so I used what I had left which was the cool moisture. I actually love this soap. No tight itchy skin and I can use it in my face with no worries of breakouts. I have been having to apply lotion daily due to the fact that some of the soaps I have been using have dried my skin right out. This soap does not Frey me or my children out. It is inexpensive and it is just as good as the soaps I get from T.j maxx.

October 28, 2016

I love Dove soap because it's very soft on your skin and smells nice and fresh. It is also recommended for toddlers who has sensitive skin and eczema!

October 22, 2016

J'aime bien ce savon, il hydrate bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur incomparable avec sa douche odeur de concombre et thé vert. J'ai la peau sensible au parfum, mais les savon Dove ne me cause aucune plaque rouge et aucune sensation de sécheresse.

October 14, 2016

Pour moi , c'est la meilleur odeur de savon sur le marché. Doux pou la peau et hydratant en plus. Grosse barre de savon pour le petit prix.je le recommande à tous.

October 13, 2016

I can't believe I didn't do this review sooner, I use this daily as a hand soap by my bathroom sink, and in the shower and tub. I use it on my face and body and for shaving. I absolutely LOVE the scent. It is cool cucumber and the soap is a light-ish turquoise green which also matches my bathroom. It is one of those smells that take you back, gives you those memories you get from certain smells. It is a smell for summer and winter both. It makes my hands smell so fresh and clean and the scent lasts. It is extremely refreshing and gives me comfort. I especially love using it in the bath before bed; it's all I can smell when I snuggle in my blankets It is hypoallergenic, no problem for me with sensitive skin, no dryness, smooths my skin and of course it has the 1/4 moisturizing cream in every bar. I really love this and so many Dove products. I recommend this for sure.

Oh and at Dove.com you can see the list of ALL ingredients in their bar soaps if you want to check it out.

September 20, 2016

My skin has never felt this good! Moisturized, clean, and rejuvenated, I've never felt so lively. The smell also has an amazing freshness that makes you keep coming back

September 19, 2016

My all time favourite soap! I find that other brands leave a filmy/plastic-like layer - but this one leaves me feeling moisturised and clean after use. They're larger bars too, so they last about 4-6 months, depending on how you use your soap. One downside is that oftentimes the middle section wears away first, and the bar divides into two separate pieces near the end of its life. Otherwise, I love it. The scent is also clean and fresh too! Comes in packages of 2, 4, and 6!

September 14, 2016

One of my favorite bars from Dove. I love dove bars. They leave my skin feeling so nice and are so gentle. I have sensitive skin, bath and shower time can mean itchy time, but dove is wonderful.

July 19, 2016

Dove est ma marque de savon préféré. Chaques fois ma peau est tellement plus propre et plus fraîche. Ce savon hydrate très bien et j'ai la peau si douce, je l'adore.