Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 161 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

January 18, 2017

I have used dove all my life. I am so glad that dove has some new products i have tired a couple of them and i am just as happy with them as i have been with dove orginal. My grandmother uses it and so does my mom and me my son and his children use it too thats 5 generations all using it much be good stuff,

January 14, 2017

I have been using Dove Beauty Bars as long as I can remember. Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is an amazing addition to the classic line. The scent is light and refreshing and keeps my skin feeling smooth and soft. This is a new regular addition to y beauty routine.

January 13, 2017

I honestly never buy any other soap! I adore this product! The smell, the perfect amount of soap suds! That fresh feeling after a shower. I can't imagine using anything else. Recommend 100%!!

January 07, 2017

J'adore son odeur, j'utilise presque toujours dove. Il ne laisse aucune résidu et n'aseche pas ma peau. Je le recommande à tout le monde sans exception

December 30, 2016

Love this bar, it's not drying like a lot of other bar soaps. The scent is so nice, it's like a little pick me up. This is one bar I buy over and over.

December 21, 2016

I love dove products, especially their beauty bars. When I first saw this new scent, I knew I had to try it! I wasn't let down either. Its very refreshing but still gentle like the original bar. I'll buy it again!

December 19, 2016

Très bon qualité prix. Produit qui rend pas ma peau grâce. Je met juste une goutte et mousse énormément.et le savon ne reste pas de résidus sur ma peau

November 06, 2016

I have very dry skin and Dove Soap Cool Moisture saves me every time. It help to replace and retain my skins moisture. The scent is not over powering and just subtle enough to let me know it's there. I've been using Dove for many years and don't plan on stopping.

October 28, 2016

I finally ran out of my amazing TJ. maxx soaps so I used what I had left which was the cool moisture. I actually love this soap. No tight itchy skin and I can use it in my face with no worries of breakouts. I have been having to apply lotion daily due to the fact that some of the soaps I have been using have dried my skin right out. This soap does not Frey me or my children out. It is inexpensive and it is just as good as the soaps I get from T.j maxx.

October 28, 2016

I love Dove soap because it's very soft on your skin and smells nice and fresh. It is also recommended for toddlers who has sensitive skin and eczema!