Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

February 17, 2017

dove bars are horrible. not only do they say it offers moisture..but the bar shrivels up within a week with cracks. hate to see what it did to my face.

February 14, 2017

Dove go fresh cool is good for the sensitive skin. I like very much its smells of freshness. It leaves my skin radiant and very soft and moisture. Highly recommend.

February 11, 2017

This soap bar has a very good value. It last pretty long, and it smells nice enough that even my boyfriend started using it! It foams a lot and easily, and leaves my skin clean and fresh when I step out of the shower.

January 18, 2017

I have used dove all my life. I am so glad that dove has some new products i have tired a couple of them and i am just as happy with them as i have been with dove orginal. My grandmother uses it and so does my mom and me my son and his children use it too thats 5 generations all using it much be good stuff,

January 14, 2017

I have been using Dove Beauty Bars as long as I can remember. Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is an amazing addition to the classic line. The scent is light and refreshing and keeps my skin feeling smooth and soft. This is a new regular addition to y beauty routine.

January 13, 2017

I honestly never buy any other soap! I adore this product! The smell, the perfect amount of soap suds! That fresh feeling after a shower. I can't imagine using anything else. Recommend 100%!!

January 07, 2017

J'adore son odeur, j'utilise presque toujours dove. Il ne laisse aucune résidu et n'aseche pas ma peau. Je le recommande à tout le monde sans exception

December 30, 2016

Love this bar, it's not drying like a lot of other bar soaps. The scent is so nice, it's like a little pick me up. This is one bar I buy over and over.

December 21, 2016

I love dove products, especially their beauty bars. When I first saw this new scent, I knew I had to try it! I wasn't let down either. Its very refreshing but still gentle like the original bar. I'll buy it again!

December 19, 2016

Très bon qualité prix. Produit qui rend pas ma peau grâce. Je met juste une goutte et mousse énormément.et le savon ne reste pas de résidus sur ma peau