Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

March 06, 2017

Absolument EXCELLENT :) Lorsque j'ai eu des problèmes d’eczéma cette hiver j'ai pris les pain de savon dove pour peau sensible. Je trouve tellement que cela a fait une différence sur ma peau. Les lésions me brûlais pas sous la douche et au contraire je me sentais beaucoup plus hydrater. Donc je recommande fortement ce produit si vous avez la peau sensible ou encore si vous avez des problèmes d'eczéma ou de psoriasis.

March 01, 2017

Dove Moisture Bar, come in a variety fresh scent that invigorate, and leaves skin clean and fresh , without any harsh irritations.It's formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream that makes it more nourishing than any other bar soap, gently cleanses, leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized with a soft fragrance that minimizes the risk of allergies.It is pH neutral and hypoallergenic,free from Parabens.

February 26, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dove anything, the freah scents and softness it leaves youre skin feeling is amazing. Whether it be shampoo, beauty bar, hairspray, dry shampoo, deodorant or anti persperant Dove beats them all in my opinion!

February 17, 2017

dove bars are horrible. not only do they say it offers moisture..but the bar shrivels up within a week with cracks. hate to see what it did to my face.

February 14, 2017

Dove go fresh cool is good for the sensitive skin. I like very much its smells of freshness. It leaves my skin radiant and very soft and moisture. Highly recommend.

February 11, 2017

This soap bar has a very good value. It last pretty long, and it smells nice enough that even my boyfriend started using it! It foams a lot and easily, and leaves my skin clean and fresh when I step out of the shower.

January 18, 2017

I have used dove all my life. I am so glad that dove has some new products i have tired a couple of them and i am just as happy with them as i have been with dove orginal. My grandmother uses it and so does my mom and me my son and his children use it too thats 5 generations all using it much be good stuff,

January 14, 2017

I have been using Dove Beauty Bars as long as I can remember. Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is an amazing addition to the classic line. The scent is light and refreshing and keeps my skin feeling smooth and soft. This is a new regular addition to y beauty routine.

January 13, 2017

I honestly never buy any other soap! I adore this product! The smell, the perfect amount of soap suds! That fresh feeling after a shower. I can't imagine using anything else. Recommend 100%!!

January 07, 2017

J'adore son odeur, j'utilise presque toujours dove. Il ne laisse aucune résidu et n'aseche pas ma peau. Je le recommande à tout le monde sans exception