Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 580 in Body Wash

A refreshingly light sensation that's an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea, and ultra-light hydrating formula, how cool is that? Wake up. Go fresh.

January 19, 2017

I adore this body wash. The scent is crisp and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I feel so refreshed after a shower with the cucumber & green tea.

January 14, 2017

The smell is not overly strong but that's why I like it. You have that faint smell of cucumber which is really subtle and fresh. It does not leave a residue on you either which is really nice.

January 13, 2017

First of all, I love the smell which is why I always buy this specific one. The body wash does not dry out my skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft. It's the only body wash I use because I love it so much.

January 07, 2017

Dove cucumber smell so good and your bady fill so good the skin is so perfect sofe and pretty the hydratetion is perfect and my boyfreind love the smell. ..

January 07, 2017

I Love the smell. It smells great : Not too much and washes off well
    I use only this product, especially the cucomber one!
    Love it ! Id recommand it anytime !!

December 27, 2016

I really love all Dove body washes, but this one smells super good! Its a thick body wash that lathers great and actually makes it feel like you didn't strip all the oil off your body by using it. Dove always makes great products and this is just another one to add to that list!

December 20, 2016

I really enjoyed this product. It cleans you very well and leaves your skin soft to the touch. I loved the cucumber scent. It wasn't a strong scent, but soft and fresh. I would highly recommend this product.

December 12, 2016

J'adore me laver avec ce produit.
    J'aime la senteur et surtout je me sens propre et relaxe après avoir utilisé ce produit.
    Je conseille à tout les dames de l'essayer et vous ne le regretterez pas.

October 25, 2016

it smells very refreshing, you can definitely smell the cucumber and green tea scent but it is not overwhelming. This leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It is great if you do not have time to go through a skin care regime in the morning before work! It lathers very quickly and you do not need a huge amount of the body wash. Overall I would definitely recommend this body wash to other people.

September 29, 2016

Oh my goodness this stuff is so amazing it smells so good I love the fresh white color and reminds me of beautiful girls all over my body is very soft against the skin and I love the fact that it's has vegetables that's healthy for your skin and you get a good amount in the bottle and I love the way the bottle of shape stands up while you take a shower

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay