Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 596 in Body Wash

A refreshingly light sensation that's an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea, and ultra-light hydrating formula, how cool is that? Wake up. Go fresh.

January 26, 2017

J'adore se gel de douche il sent très bon la peau reste la peau douce et avec une belle odeur j'adore le choix de produit gel de douche aussi le prix très bieb

January 26, 2017

This is my favourite dove scent hands down. It's so refreshing. Nevertheless overwhelming. I get compliments on the scent all the time. Perfect when you want to wind down.

January 20, 2017

I really enjoyed this product the way my skin felt after was amazing and the sent was so calming it relaxes you I would recommend it to people and I would buy again

January 19, 2017

I adore this body wash. The scent is crisp and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I feel so refreshed after a shower with the cucumber & green tea.

January 14, 2017

The smell is not overly strong but that's why I like it. You have that faint smell of cucumber which is really subtle and fresh. It does not leave a residue on you either which is really nice.

January 13, 2017

First of all, I love the smell which is why I always buy this specific one. The body wash does not dry out my skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft. It's the only body wash I use because I love it so much.

January 07, 2017

Dove cucumber smell so good and your bady fill so good the skin is so perfect sofe and pretty the hydratetion is perfect and my boyfreind love the smell. ..

January 07, 2017

I Love the smell. It smells great : Not too much and washes off well
    I use only this product, especially the cucomber one!
    Love it ! Id recommand it anytime !!

December 27, 2016

I really love all Dove body washes, but this one smells super good! Its a thick body wash that lathers great and actually makes it feel like you didn't strip all the oil off your body by using it. Dove always makes great products and this is just another one to add to that list!

December 20, 2016

I really enjoyed this product. It cleans you very well and leaves your skin soft to the touch. I loved the cucumber scent. It wasn't a strong scent, but soft and fresh. I would highly recommend this product.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads