Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 610 in Body Wash

A refreshingly light sensation that's an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea, and ultra-light hydrating formula, how cool is that? Wake up. Go fresh.

March 17, 2017

Absolutely love this product ! Love the smooth moisturize texture feeling on my skin. And the scent is so great match with the shampoo & conditioner. Totally I recommend this product!

March 06, 2017

J'ai tellement utilisé de ce produit lorsque j'étais plus jeune. Je ne me rappelle plus combien de bouteille j'ai passer ! Je l'Adorais, surtout son odeur ! C'est un bon nettoyant hydratant. MAis pour les peau sensible, l'odeur est un peu trop présente.

February 28, 2017

I Love the smell. It suds up well and you dont need to use a lot in your loofah. I wouldnt call it "cool" I feel no cooling. Often on sale so is a good price.

February 27, 2017

Dove cool cucumber body wash made my skin so soft after one use. It smells incredible and lathered great on my loofah. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a moisturizing body wash.

February 27, 2017

Love the body wash, would definitely recommend this to anyone, husband also uses it. Leaves skin soft to where I hardly have to use lotion and smell nice

January 26, 2017

J'adore se gel de douche il sent très bon la peau reste la peau douce et avec une belle odeur j'adore le choix de produit gel de douche aussi le prix très bieb

January 26, 2017

This is my favourite dove scent hands down. It's so refreshing. Nevertheless overwhelming. I get compliments on the scent all the time. Perfect when you want to wind down.

January 20, 2017

I really enjoyed this product the way my skin felt after was amazing and the sent was so calming it relaxes you I would recommend it to people and I would buy again

January 19, 2017

I adore this body wash. The scent is crisp and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I feel so refreshed after a shower with the cucumber & green tea.

January 14, 2017

The smell is not overly strong but that's why I like it. You have that faint smell of cucumber which is really subtle and fresh. It does not leave a residue on you either which is really nice.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea