Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 552 in Body Wash

A refreshingly light sensation that's an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea, and ultra-light hydrating formula, how cool is that? Wake up. Go fresh.

October 25, 2016

it smells very refreshing, you can definitely smell the cucumber and green tea scent but it is not overwhelming. This leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It is great if you do not have time to go through a skin care regime in the morning before work! It lathers very quickly and you do not need a huge amount of the body wash. Overall I would definitely recommend this body wash to other people.

September 29, 2016

Oh my goodness this stuff is so amazing it smells so good I love the fresh white color and reminds me of beautiful girls all over my body is very soft against the skin and I love the fact that it's has vegetables that's healthy for your skin and you get a good amount in the bottle and I love the way the bottle of shape stands up while you take a shower

September 21, 2016

Mon odeur préféré dans les produit dove. Odeur douce de concombre et thé vert. Laisse la peau douce et délicatement hydrater. Ma peau est saine et bien nettoyé après l'utilisation.

September 21, 2016

J'adore ce savon! Une odeur adorable, douce et on se sent super propre ! Ça sent la fraicheur du printemps. Je recommande fortement. le prix n'est pas mal surtout qu'il revient souvent en spécial!

September 21, 2016

Un savon pour le corps qui laisse une odeur agréable et une peau douce. Il lui manque juste un peu d'hydratant pour me combler totalement. Sinon il nettoie très bien.

September 21, 2016

Smells awesome! Love the feel on my skin. Perfect amount of foaminess and lather too! Love usuing dove body wash - I even catch my husband using it every once in a while too haha!

September 17, 2016

Love dove products, not on does the body washes smell amazing, but they make your skin super soft. I would recommend this product to an man or woman with any skin type because it really does it all

September 15, 2016

J'adore le gel douche dove au concombre et melon,une belle douceur de rafraîchissement sur le corp et d'hydratation et surtout j'adore l'odeur!Maintenant se gel douche dove fait partit de ma vie,car même qualité prix ses bien!

September 08, 2016

C'est un vrai bonheur que d'utiliser Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash.
La combinaison du concombre et du the vert est simplement génial, et procure une sensation de fraicheur durable, je l'adore tout simplement.

Terminer la peau sèche et irrités, la formule Dove nettoie et hydraté votre peau a souhait.
La qualité de ce produit somme toute a bas prix, est remarquable a mes yeux, car rare son les produits nettoyants qui ne me cause pas d'irritation.
Donc, pour moi Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash a gagner sa place dans ma douche et dans mon coeur.
Je le recommande fortement.

September 01, 2016

With all the great deals on Dove, I have purchased several, and this cucumber and green tea is one of my favourites. It smells very fresh, so especially nice scent during this very hot weather. I love that a bottle of Dove lasts so long, you really don't need to use too much. I find that this particular one doesn't seem to leave my skin feeling as moisturized as some of the others, but that's not a problem for me as I always add a lotion after my bath. Best scent award'

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier