Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Helps you to go fresh from head to toe and enjoy a burst of long-lasting freshness anytime, anywhere. Energizing scents in grapefruit and lemongrass in a spray bottle with a hint of Dove moisturizer. Use with a burst of anti-perspirant for all over freshness.

November 18, 2016

J'aimais bien ces petites brumes pour le corps.Elles se vendent au dollorama ( du moins se vendaient) et je trouve qu'elles sentent très bonnes ,sent sentir trop fort!

November 18, 2016

I bought these as a set for Christmas and the energizer scent is my favorite. One spritz lasts a while and so each bottle lasted quite some time. I kept one in my purse, in the car and at work. Love them!

November 01, 2016

Cette bruine pour le corps est d'un format agréable pour apporter partout avec soi durant la journée. Ne reste pas super longtemps sur la peau ,mais bon pour tout les jours.

November 01, 2016

J'adore cette fragrance dove durant l'été! Ils ont une douce odeur de fraîcheur pour les adultes et les enfants! J'en ai toujours un dans mon sac à main l'été! J'aime bien quand mon savon, mon déodorant ainsi que mon body mist fit ensemble!

October 08, 2016

I like this stuff! It reminds me of a spray I used to us slot in high school. It's really great for refreshing after s workout so you don't smell horrible running errands after. Overall a good buy.

April 23, 2016

I always have one in my purse. Certainly in the summer. Its smells soft . Its refreshing. Its perfects for young kids too with the smell of sweat when its hot.

March 29, 2016

I actually like the smells of this spray not to overpowering and nice and light smell. I smells actually lasts a long time on your skin of clothes . i would but it again

January 28, 2016

I don't mind the scent of this. The scent is light and not overpowering, nice and citrusy. It's an energizing scent. A bottle lasts a while as a little spray goes a long way. HAs decent staying power as well, once applied.

January 23, 2016

I love the smell of this body mist! Not too overpowering and it actually lasts quite awhile.

January 23, 2016

I have one in my purse and in both my bathrooms nice light scent leaves u feeling fresh priced reasonably which always helps