• Dove Go Fresh Nectarine Burst Body Wash
  • Dove Go Fresh Nectarine Burst Body Wash

Dove Go Fresh Nectarine Burst Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 13, 2016

Les savons corporelle de Dove sont excellent pour tous les types de peau! J'ai la peau tendance sensible et sèche, dépendament des saisons, mais ce savon me convient parfaitement! Il hydrate et ne laisse aucun résidu, se nettoie très facilement tout en laissant une fragrance pendant quelques heures!

March 31, 2016

Love the moisturizer that is in the dove products, really helps with dry skin especially when using it daily. The fresh scent is a nice touch, especially in the summer. Its light, yet refreshing in the shower. Great price point as well.

March 26, 2016

I love ddove baby wash. Ita the only kind I will buy. It comes in so many different scents. Ans even for sentive skin which is good for my cause I have very bad eczema. I will be buying this bidy wash for now on.

March 26, 2016

I love dove body washes, and i tend to buy them a lot i love all the scents they are amaaazinnng i would definitely recommend this body wash, it keeps your skin feeling fresh and moisturized especially if you have sensitive skin. i adore this product.

March 03, 2016

I probably buy this Dove Body Wash scent more than any of the others, it smells SO good and makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I love how well it lathers up. It is a great product for it's price.

January 22, 2016

I like this body wash, the scent is great and their patented nutrium moisture works well to keep my skin hydrated!

January 16, 2016

mmm i love the go fresh dove cleaner. smell so good and soft for the skin

September 29, 2015

smells amazing and i feel so clean after using