Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Anti-Perspirant

Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 21, 2014

It has such a nice scent! Since I tried it, I haven't bought a different one.
It is very light and simple yet so refreshing.Love it.

September 12, 2013

I love simple, and this is basic, simple, fresh, and easy. There's no yellowing on your favorite white shirt, there's no crumbling after a sweaty day. Just simple, and "fresh". I always re-purchase this product, not only is it affordable, it smells really good!!

November 21, 2012

Ever since I found this scent, I haven't used anything else! I even buy the body wash for the shower and the body spray (which is the closest thing I'll ever buy to a perfume). Can't say enough good about Dove in general, but I love, love, love this scent!

August 13, 2012

I've always noticed this deodorant in stores but was reluctant to try a new one as the one I use wasn't that bad. One day I came in and the product had a pretty good sale on it so I figured why not... and I'm SO glad I did! It is available in several scents and the one I picked up was the nectarine & white ginger. It's very pleasant and not too aggressive, and definitely "fresh". It also doesn't mutate into a gross new smell after you wear it for a while. It worked just as well as my other deodorant, with the added bonus of not forming any little white clumps towards the end of the day. It's a tad pricier than other brands, but I think it's totally worth it.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil