Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate and Lemon Body Mist

Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate and Lemon Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

June 13, 2015

I love this scent! I feel naked without perfume but so many of my friends and family members cannot handle scent around them. This does not bother them and I still feel pretty and feminine! I have tried the other scents but keep coming back to the pomergranite and lemon.

March 22, 2015

I love this spray so much! It's so fresh and exciting to use, and I love the pomegranite notes in it. It's just amazing to wear anywhere and anytime.

February 22, 2015

I received a small bottle of this as a sample. The body mist is a great idea, but I don't think the lemon scent goes with the pomegranite. Maybe pomegranite and fig? The scent of the mist didn't even last an hour before it was gone.

October 23, 2014

smells nice, doesn't last long though, but it is just a mist

September 25, 2014

Great as a body mist. Smells amazing and freshing. However doesn't last very long, so it's only good for a quick fix.

September 09, 2014

This is one of my favourite body mists. It has a nice scent but does not last long a few hours only.

June 19, 2014

Smells fresh and lasts!! If you need to freshen up quickly and don't have time to shower and get ready, this is the perfect "Just had a shower" must have!!