Dove® Go Fresh Rebalance Plum & Sakura Blossom Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 843 in Bath & Body

October 18, 2016

I just prefer the bars over the body wash don't feel like it cleans you skin as good as the bars do , the smells are great but I would not buy these in the future

October 04, 2016

This body wash smells great as well as leaves your skin nice and smooth. It is a little pricey but tends to go on sale at local drugstores quite often

September 21, 2016

J'adore les produits dove! J'en raffole. Cependant j'ai trouvé que l'odeur de ce savon était beaucoup trop forte et sucrée. La première utilisation ça va.. mais à force de l'utiliser je trouvais que c'était trop fort.

September 21, 2016

Awesome.10/10 would recommend. Both me and my mother love this scent and brand. Keeps skin soft smooth and clean. Helps blow of the stink when you've got it.

September 01, 2016

Such a beautiful product! It's so creamy and moisturizing, soft and silky! Hydrates my skin and is a great alternative to shaving cream! Dove body washes have never let me down!

September 01, 2016

I am madly in love with dove body washes! They are so rich and luxurious, they make my skin so soft and smell great, not only on my skin but they make the entire bathroom smell amazing when and after taking a shower! Love love love

August 31, 2016

Dove Go Fresh Rebalance body wash in Plum & Sakura Blossom is amazing. I buy this based on the smell alone, it is so refreshing. It also makes your skin feel so smooth. Will definitely buy again.

August 30, 2016

This product is quite luxurious. It has a smooth, creamy feel to it. I love the smell! I find it to be very moisturizing but I don't necessarily feel clean after using it. I mostly just use it for shaving my legs but find it a bit too "heavy" for other areas. When I use it for shaving my skin feels soft & moisturizer but on my arms or body it just feels like a film has been left in my body.

August 29, 2016

The plum & sakura smell is my favorite or all the Dove Go Fresh Body wash smells. And I have skin that tends to dry out easily, and since using this product I feel clean and fresh and it adds moisture so I don't dry out.

August 28, 2016

Smells great, lathers well, and leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, Does everything a good body wash should do.It's on sale often so easy to find at a good price point.