Dove Go Fresh Refresh Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 597 in Body Wash

"ahhhhh┐" A gentle breeze fanning your skin with a tingly feel. The outrageously clean scent of waterlily & fresh mint coming at you. An ultra light hydrating formula. Is that refreshing or what? You have no idea until you try Dove's go fresh Refreshing Body Wash. It's easy to wake up and go fresh!

February 22, 2017

The scent is so clean and fresh. Not overpowering at all. The lather is smooth and soft. You don't need to use much at all. It's a definite buy for me.

February 20, 2017

The dove body wash smells amazing and the scent lasts all day I found the price is amazing and it leaves you feeling soft clean and hydrated and moisturized.

February 14, 2017

I really like this body wash, it makes my skin feel very soft, and smells really good. I think the price is reasonable, and the quality of the product is good. I would buy this again.

February 14, 2017

nice smell moisturizes skin and leaves very soft. do not require a lot of product alittle goes along way. makes you feel fresh and clean. This is a must try for anyone who likes

December 20, 2016

I've used Dove Body Wash for many years. I love the fresh feeling after I take a shower and the scents are very well
    kept. i even have my daughter using the body wash in stead of having a big clumpy soap bar,the liquid is also very smooth and you only need a dab to lather up.

December 20, 2016

Wonderful wash for fresh fresh feeling. It leaves your skin feeling smooth all day long. Also has amazing smell. Give it a try during long summary days.

October 21, 2016

First the smell seduced me at the purchase but it began ti bé à love story between us after the first use. The mousse envelopping your body with hisnice odour... Oh my!!

October 08, 2016

I love Dove body washes. The fragrances are not overpowering yet linger slightly on my skin. Plum and Sakura Blossom scent was my most recent purchase-I love the creaminess and dash of sweetness.

October 02, 2016

The only body wash I use is Dove. It is the only body wash that leaves my skin feels silky and smooth. Trust me, I have tried all kinds, but also resort back to Dove. Not only does it moisturize, but they smell amazing!

September 29, 2016

I have been using this product for years. It doesn't dry my skin out. The soap is really good to use on your body. I use it to shave my female region too.