Dove Go Fresh Refresh Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 552 in Body Wash

"ahhhhh┐" A gentle breeze fanning your skin with a tingly feel. The outrageously clean scent of waterlily & fresh mint coming at you. An ultra light hydrating formula. Is that refreshing or what? You have no idea until you try Dove's go fresh Refreshing Body Wash. It's easy to wake up and go fresh!

October 21, 2016

First the smell seduced me at the purchase but it began ti bé à love story between us after the first use. The mousse envelopping your body with hisnice odour... Oh my!!

October 08, 2016

I love Dove body washes. The fragrances are not overpowering yet linger slightly on my skin. Plum and Sakura Blossom scent was my most recent purchase-I love the creaminess and dash of sweetness.

October 02, 2016

The only body wash I use is Dove. It is the only body wash that leaves my skin feels silky and smooth. Trust me, I have tried all kinds, but also resort back to Dove. Not only does it moisturize, but they smell amazing!

September 29, 2016

I have been using this product for years. It doesn't dry my skin out. The soap is really good to use on your body. I use it to shave my female region too.

September 21, 2016

I have extremely dry skin that will usually react to soaps, with dove I never have to worry about my skin I always feel hydrated and protected with this product.

September 21, 2016

I am very picky when it comes to body wash. For years I have only used Aveeno
Body wash but one of the stores around me had dove on for a good price and a coupon came in the mail for buy one get one free so i tried it. Personally I don't care for dove at all. They smelled okay but I find the product really thick and I found I went through the bottle of dove way quicker then my Aveeno. I will use them until there gone but personally I won't buy them again.

June 30, 2016

This is another terrific Dove body wash. Smells awesome, lathers up nicely, your skin feels clean and fresh after and overall for what you get the price is very reasonable.

May 16, 2016

Love this Dove body wash. It's refreshing and aromatic which is great when you need a pick me up. I find that the lather is really good so you don't need a lot to go far. All in all, it is a great product but it is a little pricey.

May 16, 2016

I enjoy using this product. It lathers up very well and I love the fresh smelling scent. It definitely leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.

March 29, 2016

I swear by this product! Great priced as well as great scents. I like the creaminess of the product and doesn't dry out my skin like slit of other soaps.

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear